Thread: Saiga/AK

Default Saiga/AK

Who are some the better gunsmiths that convert it to a AK, I still a bunch of mags and ammo. Thanks for your help

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Fork View Post
    Who are some the better gunsmiths that convert it to a AK, I still a bunch of mags and ammo. Thanks for your help

Look up some of the AK specific forums and ask if you do not feel comfortable doing the conversion yourself. People there likely have recommendations. There use to be a couple of AK gunsmiths here, but they long ago quite posting here on a regular basis. Fuller does not even own his business anymore and works as consultant for what was his company last that I read or saw. Chances are that locally there are people about you that do such things. A local gun forum might have such knowledge or ask locally in the gunshops for names. It is not a difficult conversion to do.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez