Default Ok, I finally bought a Glock

I've never really been a fan of Glock pistols. We all have our likes and dislikes, and what works for one just might not suit someone else. I had offered to me a 36 that was in excellent condition for what was an extremely good price. I was in the market for a compact, and I am fond of the .45ACP, so I bit, and I am glad I did. Did I mention that there was a trigger job done on it and that the sights were replaced by fiber optic one that I find very easy to shoot? I was expecting stout recoil, but it was much less than I expected. Needless to say, I am a happy camper. The gun is accurate enough to get the job done, small enough to conceal pretty well, and most of all utterly reliable. You can't really ask for much more. Well, I guess you could but you probably won't get it.

I always say you have to figure out what works for your natural put together. Sounds like you did! Enjoy!
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

Welcome to 1980.
    Now when you're ready to get to 2000 and get a 9mm....
    Joking of course.
    Be alert, stand firm in the faith, act like a man, be strong. Your every action must be done with love.

“Adversity introduces a man to himself.”