Default Posted without comment...

Plated in 24k gold.

Donít see that every day.
    25AC9DC7-A1A3-47D7-A961-540C6FB6D7D0.jpg
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

I always thought glocks were for fine killing so one can continued their fine living. I would be more impressed if they figured out a way to coat the polymer with gold.

From man with the golden gun. I like the the Walther in straight blue the best.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Looks like something from The Glock Store... They do some genuinely hideous makeovers.

If I had an amazing amount of disposable income I would do stuff like that. Lol.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

Pimp or Cartel?
    Be alert, stand firm in the faith, act like a man, be strong. Your every action must be done with love.

ďAdversity introduces a man to himself.Ē

SI-317-V3-Slide-Gold-TiN_2.jpg

While it may have fallen out of fashion after Patton's "New Orleans Pimp" comment to the press, there is nothing at all wrong with a well finished and good looking weapon as a piece of personal jewelry. Not everyone wants to wear a Casio, and for those who can afford it and move in the circles where such things are common, why not. Search "Texas BBQ Guns".

This particular slide was made for a gent who runs a security group in Central America. He is neither a pimp, nor sells drugs, but he is very well off and can afford whatever he wants. And he doesn't shop at the Glockstore.

SIG-P226-Gold_2.jpg

This one was for a gent in, as I said, Texas. Former NFL dude that went into business. It matches his Rolex Presidential was his comment upon receipt.

Would I carry a gold colored weapon day to day, no. But When I dust off the Brioni suit and the two tone submariner, I don't stick a "battle worn" G19 with a scratched up slide in my nylon belt either.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Default SOME WEAPONS FROM THE PRE-PATTON ERA

These weapons were actually carried into battle by killers. You can see versions like them at the Cody Museum in Wyoming and the Texas Ranger Museum. Nothing wrong with them if you care for that sort of art. And before someone snidely comments on the missing trigger guards, I will risk a wager that they guys that carried them have a far higher body count than the current king of IPSC and of IDPA combined.

Just saying.....
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Absolutely there's a place for a BBQ gun. Or a tuxedo gun. Nothing wrong with a functioning piece of jewelry.

The engraved guns Gabe posted are a bit more my speed over a gold plated Glock, but people can do what they want.

I personally rather like some of those guns without trigger guards.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

My "Saturday Gun" was a stainless Colt 1911 with ivory micarta grips. Saturday was and is a day where the crew goes out to breakfast in lieu of briefing.

whynot.jpg

Still have it. No engraving yet, but why the heck not polish the slide and frame and have it done? Maybe I'll wear it on the day I go 10-10.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"Can I move?...I'm better when I move."

1, 3, 09. And a wakeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    These weapons were actually carried into battle by killers. You can see versions like them at the Cody Museum in Wyoming and the Texas Ranger Museum. Nothing wrong with them if you care for that sort of art. And before someone snidely comments on the missing trigger guards, I will risk a wager that they guys that carried them have a far higher body count than the current king of IPSC and of IDPA combined.

Just saying.....
    I note that the 1911 with the cut-down trigger guard has an aftermarket, and apparently adjustable, rear sight. I think I might have guessed, even without being told, that it was for more than show.