Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Minneapolis “10-12 Somali teen males armed with hammers”

One place I won’t miss traveling to with my last job...

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/05/10-12-somali-teen-males-armed-with-hammers-chased-passengers-in-minneapolis

“The incident was apparently reported to 911 just before 10 p.m. on Friday according to the audio and other social media police scanner reports. A 9:48 p.m. Facebook post on 2nd Precinct Minneapolis Crime Watch page said that University of Minnesota (U of M) police were requesting assistance from Minneapolis police (MPD) and Metro Transit police for “a group of 8-10 males chasing people with hammers” and that some people were injured.

A Facebook post a minute later on Minneapolis Scanner page said that the three police departments were responding to “multiple [911] calls” about “10-12 Somali teen males armed with hammers chasing people,” also with “several injuries reported.”A person who claimed on social media to have been at the station when the incident occurred said that the group of males had “hammers and bars,” and that they seemed to be “attacking anyone who looked like they had money or were white.” The witness, who said he isn’t white, said he didn’t want to “[take] on a bunch of dudes with blunt objects,” and that he “hurried an older white lady away” and they walked a few blocks to catch a bus.”
    Check 6,
    Air Pirate out.
    tw/ig: @SoCalAirPirate

"Real freedom lies in wildness, not in civilization."
    -Charles Lindbergh

"The skies are lovely, dark, and deep,
    but I have promises to keep,
    and miles to fly before I sleep..."

I have an old Paratrooper buddy that is a trainer/dispacher for a trucking company in one of the suburbs of Minneapolis. He told me yestersay that he had a Somali driver refure to work with him because he was wearing his 82nd Airborne Division hat. My buddy told him to go F himself of course but he has been saying for years that the Somalis imports are a problem.
    “Every day the same thing...variety”

Minnesota did it to itself. It is a Mogadishu shithole today.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    For sure, and the idiots up there are still brining them in. I guess they would rather feel good about themselves than have safe streets for their children to walk down.
    Last edited by AFSOCCRNA; 05-22-2019 at 07:31 AM. Reason: spelling
    “Every day the same thing...variety”

Just another country I have no reason to visit. That by the way, is how I look at the USA. Fifty different nations, many of which hold nothing of interest for me.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Mogasota
    I've seen cleaner lines and sharper edges on a box of donuts --- Jon Payne

The turd Ilhan Omar disgracing our Congress tells me all I need to know. Looks like the Somalis want to bring their Mogadishu shit hole recipe to the US.

I found this Margaret Thatcher quote yesterday. It spot on

"...there's no such thing as society. There are individual men and women and there are families."

My B-I-L and his family are in the twin cities while he finishes management training for ChickFilA. He called me paranoid for carrying during our visit last year. I called him stupid for not. More proof that I was right. Burn it down and start again.
    Soli Deo Gloria

I agree with Gabe. We have 50 different countries here now. I chose which ones I will go to, Minn. is not one of them.
    I am in a sunny place full of shady people

Just another country I have no reason to visit. That by the way, is how I look at the USA. Fifty different nations, many of which hold nothing of interest for me.
    And within those 50 different nations are several different subnations
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!