Default NEW BLOG IS COMING - WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE?

We are working on a new blog format that will make searching and reading easier as well as have other great features.

We are hoping to release it as early as June this year.

So I want to hear from you - what things would you like us to research and write about for you?

Let us know here
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

They may have been beat to death but I have enjoyed the writings here on the investigation side/perspective of shootings as well as mindset/fear aggression. Nowhere else are people talking about these topics. The straight talk on gunfighting from people of moral character is what draws me here and wanting to read more.

Same. You can learn how to shoot anywhere.
    "Charles, I shan't trust you aboard my ship, unless I carry you a prisoner; for I shall have you plotting with my men, knock me on the head and run away with my ship a-pirating."

"Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know not thy enemy nor yourself, wallow in defeat every time."
    -Sun Tzu

Enemy Intel?

I recall reading in one of Gabe's older books about his dealings with Bounty Hunter Bloods and their tactics. In particular I was surprised how organized they were. That was a rather useful bit of information.