Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The best I’ve been able to come up with for my two door JK is a Pelican 1620 padlocked with steel wire rope attached to the rear seat mounts. It fits behind the seat, barely, but holds a folded AR, plates, rifle support bag with spare pistol, BoK, and extra mags. And a few other things. It takes up 80% of the “storage” space I do have, so I’m looking for a sport bar mounted locking rack. So far, to no avail.

Thanks for all the replies. They gave me a decent idea of what is out there and where to start looking. My AR pistol will have a Law Tac folder on it shortly, so Iíve decided to keep it folded in a non-descript backpack locked in something like this. Havenít decided on exactly which one yet.

8D765DFA-F2DC-465B-B5B3-6BB7E7B5681A.jpeg
    - "When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers."- Ralph Waldo Emerson

- We are what we do. You know who someone IS by what they DO. To do is to be...not the other way around.