Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    They try to put me in a nursing home, they better drive a stake through my heart.

If they can find it.
    It’s there. It’s just three sizes too small.
    B7C6A68A-7847-441E-9637-E3F31E806BFC.jpg
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    Ha! 60 is the new 40.

Or so.

And 65 is....unimportant.
    No, Its not; 60 is 60, and 40 is 40 thats why its a different number :-)
    I'm 62, I walk 2-3 miles /day weekdays; weekends 5-8 miles/day; gym 4-5 days/week. I hate the fucking gym, lifting weights is boring and monotonous, I do it because its the only way to be strong and stay strong. Can I do the same now that I was able to at age 42? No. In my 40's and early 50's I did 12-15 mile hikes with ease, now 8-10. But one must be disciplined to maintain strength and agility as one ages. My kids admire my 'motivation' I tell them its not motivation, thats bullshit...Be Disciplined.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert West View Post
    No, Its not; 60 is 60, and 40 is 40 thats why its a different number :-)
    I'm 62, I walk 2-3 miles /day weekdays; weekends 5-8 miles/day; gym 4-5 days/week. I hate the fucking gym, lifting weights is boring and monotonous, I do it because its the only way to be strong and stay strong. Can I do the same now that I was able to at age 42? No. In my 40's and early 50's I did 12-15 mile hikes with ease, now 8-10. But one must be disciplined to maintain strength and agility as donít have to one ages. My kids admire my 'motivation' I tell them its not motivation, thats bullshit...Be Disciplined.
    This! You donít have to like it,but you have to do it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "The fundamental demand of warfare is killing.You kill your enemies until they surrender or until they're all dead".-Lt.Col Ralph Peters

Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Vet View Post
    Iím 72. Still practicing veterinary medicine 6 1/2 days a week,,squatting and deadlifting 2x week,HIIT 1x week,walking 4-5 miles daily. F### old age!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You are a beast sir. As well as an inspiration.

Quote Originally Posted by Francisp View Post
    You are a beast sir. As well as an inspiration.
    Thanks.Iím just trying to live until I have to die. BTW,I misspoke before- I only work 5 1/2 days a week,not 6 1/2( never was good with numbers ).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The fundamental demand of warfare is killing.You kill your enemies until they surrender or until they're all dead".-Lt.Col Ralph Peters

I ran my first 1/2 marathon in OKC on Sunday. Pulling at an arm-wrestling tournament this weekend....getting stronger here at 53.
    Crush your enemies...

Closing on 40, kid turns 1 on Sunday, back is all jacked up, multitude of injuries, work etc.
    I was told by a doctor once that Iíd never be able to help friends move couches and what not, yet I still squat over 400.

Matter of fact, I sent a video to Greg of me squatting 390 without braces, belts, or special shoes.

Fuck your excuses, because thats all they are.

The biggest hindrance to adaptability is ego.

Quote Originally Posted by CDX09 View Post
    Closing on 40, kid turns 1 on Sunday, back is all jacked up, multitude of injuries, work etc.
    I was told by a doctor once that I’d never be able to help friends move couches and what not, yet I still squat over 400.

Matter of fact, I sent a video to Greg of me squatting 390 without braces, belts, or special shoes.

Yep, I don't use any of that shit either, no belts, braces, special shoes, and especially no gloves..... because I don't own a purse, your gloves are supposed to match your purse.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Quote Originally Posted by CDX09 View Post
    I was told by a doctor once that I’d never be able to help friends move couches and what not, yet I still squat over 400.

Fuck yes!! Get some!

I don't use any of that girlie shit either.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    and especially no gloves..... because I don't own a purse, your gloves are supposed to match your purse.

I love it, that chit cracked me up! Oh and I agree completely.