Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default DESTROY THE SYMBOLS OF THEIR CULTURE: NOTRE DAME

Every culture has its symbols. The Washington Monument, the Statue of Liberty, the Lincoln Memorial. In the south, we see the various memorials to the men who fought the War of Northern Aggression - known elsewhere as the US Civil War. In France, one of these is the Notre Dame cathedral. I have been in many churches and cathedrals in my travels, many which predate Columbus' birth. They are an ongoing and enduring symbol of Europe and by extension America, and the entire line of western civilization.
    The sense of history and timelessness is indescribable when you walk on the grounds of a 1000 year old church.

One of the tenets of Communism is to destroy the symbols of the culture you wish to overthrow. But the same can be said for the Islamic Invasion in Europe. Recall when the Taliban destroyed the Buddhist Statues in Afghanistan? Most won't...but the goal was not a new parking lot...the goal was the eradication of any vestiges of a competing culture.

And with the west's continuing historical illiteracy, some of only things that remain for an increasingly self-absorbed culture totally ignorant of their history and beginnings, are the monuments that remain. So, we see the attempt to eradicate them. See these images. After all is said and done, I expect we will see a jihadist's hand. It will be ignored by the self-loathing western media, and likely the only places to note the truth will be non-MSM...but the truth is the truth isn't it. Guard your history America, after this generation dies off as it inevitably will, it will be the only thing your self-absorbed and historically-illiterate great-grandkids will have as evidence that things existed before the day of their birth.

Notre Dame Cathedral Inferno “Intentionally Set”

Twelve French Churches Attacked, Vandalized in One Week

Catholic Churches Are Being Desecrated Across France—and Officials Don’t Know Why

Vandalism at hundreds of French churches
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

It's radical feminists, secularists, and anyone but Islamic terrorists.

Horse shit.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"Can I move?...I'm better when I move."

1, 5, 07. And a wakeup.

It’s a hate crime.

Death and horror to our enemies. Stay sharp and shoot straight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time for another Crusade. First airstrikes need to be in Dearborn to keep them occupied.

Cancer needs to be cut out.

Choirboy

Very curious to see if 1) official investigation leads to the conclusion it was deliberately set, and 2) if that's ever actually made public, if so.
    Last edited by Mr. Anthony; 04-16-2019 at 12:38 PM.
    ===========================
    Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Its possible it was an accident. Its also possible it wasn't. When put in context with everything else it tends to suggest one over the other. I would like to think it will be investigated without bias or with a predetermined outcome but I am not counting on it.
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.
    -George Orwell
    Paul

Seek first the Kingdom of God

I do know a couple of people that would have some insight. As soon as I hear from them...unofficially...I will post more.

Occam's razor in effect.

a). Multiple industrial accidents over France leading to fires - and all in churches.

b). Jihadist attempts at destruction of French History.

c). Lightning

and the answer is................................................ .....
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

When they came out and said it was "accidental" before the before the flames were even under control let alone out AND did not give any reason why they thought so; I knew they were covering something up. We will never here it officially
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

I have to admit I was surprised that no muslim group claimed responsibility. It certainly seems like it was an opportunity for them. Failing to claim is a claim. The timing is another indication, lets see the Holiest place in France is destroyed on the Holiest week in Christendom.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Once again an Edelweiss post that gets moderated because he can't control his keyboard

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Last edited by Gabriel Suarez; 04-16-2019 at 06:36 PM.