Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This discussion makes me dizzy. Whew.
    “The only thing we learn from history is that we learn nothing from history.” —Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel (1770-1831)

In my never-humble and apparently out-of-touch opinion, the only worth of a 45, 19X is that you can add a comp and create a zero-recoil, RMR-equipped 17. Possibly the ultimate expression of the modern combat handgun.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    In my never-humble and apparently out-of-touch opinion, the only worth of a 45, 19X is that you can add a comp and create a zero-recoil, RMR-equipped 17. Possibly the ultimate expression of the modern combat handgun.
    True, and the same can be said of the 43X, which should make up into a very nice 48-sized comp gun.

the 47 i saw and my partner got to test are the same size as a gen 5 g17 (i think it is a g45). locking block is a 19 block though and the dust cover is slightly different to allow the 19 slide. of the guns tested, everyone liked the 320, but they wanted the g26. who will get the g26? the same ones that get the p2000sk now. As to lights? they have been authorized for several years, but require local approval and personal purchase. concerning the rds, right now the rmr and delta point are the only 2 which have stood up to the testing and there is no policy in place as to how those will be allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by osagemarine View Post
    the 47 i saw and my partner got to test are the same size as a gen 5 g17 (i think it is a g45). locking block is a 19 block though and the dust cover is slightly different to allow the 19 slide. of the guns tested, everyone liked the 320, but they wanted the g26. who will get the g26? the same ones that get the p2000sk now. As to lights? they have been authorized for several years, but require local approval and personal purchase. concerning the rds, right now the rmr and delta point are the only 2 which have stood up to the testing and there is no policy in place as to how those will be allowed.
    Out of curiosity, any chance you know which optics were tested?

i am not sure of the entire list, but sigs failed.

Quote Originally Posted by osagemarine View Post
    i am not sure of the entire list, but sigs failed.
    Not surprising
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters