Default Society is weak and frankly it makes me sick

Nothing like watching this to get the blood pumping...

Some piece of trash, looks like he's likely a black muslim, brutally attacks an elderly woman on the subway - kicks her in the head while wearing boots. Note what the people around are doing...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...nian-keffiyeh/

My only question, which many people I know (especially at work) will call me "violent" for asking, is: "Why is this piece of shit still alive? Why isn't he being carried off that train in a body bag?" Because if I'm on that train, he's getting slapped into a sleeper hold. And as we tumble to the ground, that broken neck is his problem, not mine. Or perhaps a nice hard shuto strike to the back of the neck. Whatever. He's going to have a problem. He's not going to be swaggering off that train holding his head up high in an arrogant display of savagery. He's being carried off. On a stretcher or a body bag, but carried off one way or another.

I'm not sure though, who I have more contempt for - the piece of shit brutalizing an old woman, or the pathetic beta cucks going "Oooh! Ooooh look! Damn!" and filming it on their cell phones. Frankly, it should be legal to shoot this guy on sight and then destroy each and every person's cell phone who stood around video taping it and them slap the living shit out of them till they come to their senses. But, that's a fantasy, yes?
    "Let him cut your skin, and you cut his flesh. Let him cut your flesh, and you cut his bones. Let him cut your bones, and you cut off his life."
    - Toshitsugo Takamatsu

And so as to generate something more of this post than simply a statement of outrage and use it for training purposes, let me ask this...

Can we justify shooting this guy on sight?

I would like to think so. We have a large, strong man using serious force against a defenseless, elderly woman. That first kick alone would be considered deadly force - a strong man with heavy boots kicking an elderly woman in the head. I think the case could be made using the flow chart, especially if I was on the train but it was hard to physically reach the guy because I was a few rows down and there were people in the aisle.

FLOWCHART

Possibility of Serious Injury or Deadly Force - Absolutely! That first kick could have caused lethal damage that she dies from later. Subsequent kicks only increase the LIKELIHOOD of death or serious injury.

Are You Committing a Crime - No, just riding the subway minding my own business just like the old woman is

Are You the Focus of Violence - No. Which leads to...

Do You Have a Clear Articulable Perception of the Event - Yes - a large, powerful looking man is kicking an elderly woman in the body and worse yet kicking her in the head while wearing heavy boots

Is Escape/De-escalation Possible and Moral - No. The man is obviously violently out of control and is engaging in a forcible felony - aggravated battery against an elderly woman, and I cannot reach him in time to stop him from killing her.

Lethal Force Is Justified

Comments? Now I do suppose ultimately it's going to depend on how close I am to him. I can see the argument that if I'm close enough to grab him immediately and restrain him or use less than lethal force, I would be expected to. But then again, he is using lethal force, so I think I'm justified. And yes, politically I'm in a world of shit. I'm simply looking at the legal aspects of the situation.
    "Let him cut your skin, and you cut his flesh. Let him cut your flesh, and you cut his bones. Let him cut your bones, and you cut off his life."
    - Toshitsugo Takamatsu

I would’ve strangled that motherfucker with his shitrag around his neck and watch him take his last breath. Fucking scum.

WOLF220, I like your idea!
    - Toshitsugo Takamatsu

Default Suspect arrested in subway attack caught on video

And let the one who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Steven Spaugh

Some places/people reporting the old woman is homless, had a knife, and threatened him with it.

No idea how true that is.

This reminds me of a piece of video that was showed repeatedly on television about 20 years ago.

A news cameraman was in an office building and happened to have a camera with him when he noticed a commotion down in the street and started to record what he saw.

It was a women seated on her butt on the sidewalk with an attacker looming over her and repeatedly stabbing her with a screwdriver.

What shocked people was not the violence of attack, people in South Africa desensitized by violent crime but instead that people were causally strolling past on either side of the attack and not coming to the women`s aid. Simply staring straight ahead and ignoring her pleas for help.

In some cases people got so close to the attacker that their shoulder brushed against his. At some point a huge guy actually turned his body sideways as he moved past,not wanting it seems to impede the attackers Stabbing Arm.

After a prolonged attacker the attacker finally gave up trying to kill the women and jumped into the getaway car.

NOTE I think because he was standing and his victim was seated he could not penetrate the chest using the screwdriver.

I was angry at the cowardice of the men not rushing to the women`s aid but was not surprised by their actions. You cannot raise generations of men telling them that if they intervene they will either make it worse for the victim, get killed themselves or face legal trouble-Which can mean facing bankruptcy trying to stay out of jail or or worse ending going to jail. That the right thing to do, the only thing actually is to call the police and then stay out of it.

Starting with teaching young boys to act passively when they are confronted with violence, punishing them in school for fighting when they defend themselves. Even going as far as increasing the punishment if you are the third person arriving at the fight. Coming to the aid of a friend, teammate or a victim.

And then expect them to act like men,doing the right thing when they are suddenly confronted by violence as adults.

I remember how I repeatedly ran scenarios through my mind of where I would stab the attacker, being lower that him, if I rolled up on the attack. Visualizing him turning around and seeing the weapon in his right hand and deciding what my followup technique should be. Stopping the attack.

i had also just finished helping Mom study while she did a first aid course and I continued running my scenario deciding what aid I should render the women.

Finally I practiced what I would say to the police when they arrived on scene.

OSSU
    Elfie
    HALFMAN HALFCAR

The weaker the masses get the more encouraged I get. People are as a whole, dumb, panicky, animals who only look 6 feet ahead and think 6 seconds in advance. As I have said over and over, observe the masses and do the opposite, observe, think, move, be fit and in the event that things go kinetic you have the advantage. As the weak get weaker the predators become more bold, this leads to a target rich environment.

ETA: This is additionally why I get frustrated with handwringing, chicken little, permission based thinking. It speaks to mental weakness and a personal constitution with the tensile strength of wet toilet paper.
    Last edited by Greg Nichols; 03-26-2019 at 10:51 AM.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Stopped one from running today with a gentle shake of the arm, then stopped the advancing second with a smiling non-verbal offer of free pain.

Truly the gold standard

Violence.jpg