Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I SAID THAT POCKET CARRY

...with a short trigger, striker fired weapon is a very foolish thing to do? If only people today had the self discipline to read, and the humility to realize that some of us know a thing or two because we have been alive longer than they have and have seen a thing or two

COUNTRY SINGER SHOOTS HIMSELF BY ACCIDENT
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

In the eye? Not only was he carrying inappropriately but it was situated in his pocket is a terrible position.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Article didn’t state it, but I’m going to go out on a limb here and assume: striker-fired?
    "We must all suffer one of two things: The pain of discipline, or the pain of regret and disappointment." -Jim Rohn

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy04 View Post
    Article didn’t state it, but I’m going to go out on a limb here and assume: striker-fired?
    Doubt it was J-Frame
    Gabriel Suarez

The people who will listen aren't the one who need to be told.

This is true in so, so many aspects of life.
    Armed Puritan

People like him are simply "gun carriers" and are a threat to themselves more than anyone else...most of the time.

I would like to know how many times he has actually fired or trained with that weapon. I'm betting not much -- in reference to either.

My estranged wife took a liking to my G-30 some years back. She shot it well and was no stranger to the recoil of a 45. She used to compete with a 1911. I provided her with multiple holsters. She kept tossing the unholstered gun into a coat pocket, car console or her brief case. To my knowledge she never had an AD but I suspect her Guardian Angel was working overtime. It made me so nervous I took it off of her.

Choirboy

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    People like him are simply "gun carriers" and are a threat to themselves more than anyone else...most of the time.

I would like to know how many times he has actually fired or trained with that weapon. I'm betting not much -- in reference to either.
    Noted in the article this guy was a vet.

I've found in the military as well as with LEOs, the public's perception and their own perception of their skill, experience, and knowledge is generally far below what they believe it to be when looking among the "Average Joes". I find that those who are more specialized i.e. Rangers, SF, SWAT, CT, tend to be skilled and experienced and those skills and experiences lead them to always ask questions and discuss, in depth, options and ways to improve.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    Noted in the article this guy was a vet.

I've found in the military as well as with LEOs, the public's perception and their own perception of their skill, experience, and knowledge is generally far below what they believe it to be when looking among the "Average Joes". I find that those who are more specialized i.e. Rangers, SF, SWAT, CT, tend to be skilled and experienced and those skills and experiences lead them to always ask questions and discuss, in depth, options and ways to improve.
    Exactly, that's why I always tell people that all "Vets" are not equal. The majority of them are not "combat arms" related in any way and may use a weapon once a year - if they are lucky or even desire to.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post

No...these are a threat to anyone else around them. And in truth aid the anti-gunners. Hard to argue with them when you see shit like this. I can see Mr. Gunfighter dropping his little asshat pistol and shooting you, or your daughter....woooops...I sure am powerful saaaarry fer that.
    Gabriel Suarez