Default Hyluronic Acid Experience

After doing some research on joint lubrication (and skin hydration/thinning) due to occasional joint, or possible muscle/nerve irritation/ache/pain, I decided to try Hyluronic Acid at 200mg/day. Hadn't been using Gloucosamine and/or Chondroitin prior to this test and wanted to see if just HA would make any difference.

Eight weeks in now. I didn't think about it much until about the sixth week when warming up at Karate in Brent's class. Prior to this point I would notice the aches/pains during warmup for either Karate or Xfit. Some would go away during classes or shortly after, but always remind me during warmups or when first awakening. That karate class was pretty much pain free, except for the occasional punch/tap/block/kick which were all external. Still taking the same dosage and my Xfit experience is similar.

So, what is the Tribe's experience with HA? How much, how long, with or without Glucosamine and/or Chondroitin, reactions, cycles, etc.
    Ted Demosthenes
    Suarez International Staff Instructor

2019 Classes:
    CRG-1, Pistol Gunfighting, August 24-25, 2019 Olympia, WA

From Murphy: "Incoming has the right-of-way" (so, GTFOTX!!)

Used to be E.TX but now Kingman AZ, and now back in Texas
    I have never tried it , but Iím very interested in your results so far.

Where did you find this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Hey.. Why not join the Army? It's free!!

The best brand is a liquid form called Synthovial Seven by Hyalogic. Best way to take it is to swish it in your mouth and let it absorb into the mouth membranes and under the tongue.
    "Let him cut your skin, and you cut his flesh. Let him cut your flesh, and you cut his bones. Let him cut your bones, and you cut off his life."
    - Toshitsugo Takamatsu

Thanx Ghost 1976, Iíll try & find some.

Iíve tried the glucosamine & chondriteon route already. It wasnít very effective.

Same here - never heard of it, but interested.
    Appreciate you bringing it up.
    Armed Puritan

Quote Originally Posted by paknheat View Post
    I have never tried it , but I’m very interested in your results so far.

Where did you find this?
    PHeat,
    Did a number of web searches to balance the infoAds against the Med and fitness sites (like Webmd, Legion, and TNation). The one-liner would be something like "This may help you and probably won't hurt you (unless you take insane amounts). I've used Yarrow 100mg capsules and am now using NusaPure 220mg capsules. Next step will be Ghost's recommendation - thanks brother- to bypass the digestive system entirely.

Site injections are recommended for joint issues and greater overall effectivity. Not planning to experiment with those yet. The oral absorbtion method is probably the most effective non-injection method.
    Ted Demosthenes
    Suarez International Staff Instructor

2019 Classes:
    CRG-1, Pistol Gunfighting, August 24-25, 2019 Olympia, WA

From Murphy: "Incoming has the right-of-way" (so, GTFOTX!!)

Thanx again for the info. Iím very interested in trying the sublingual route as I feel I would get the best results from it.