Thread: Evo off duty

Default Evo off duty

Been a long time since I posted here but I did want to give credit where it is due.

Today, off duty I responded to an alarm very close to my home. The locals I called responded quickly, normally they run single officers in vehicles, and in the time it took to get boots on and grab my Evo they arrived.

Unbeknownst to me, it was a double crew, one on FTO. So when I arrived across the lot and ID'd we proceeded to clear the structure.

They both commented how nice the Evo was for in close work. And they asked why I had it vs. my Tavor or any other of my toys. I replied, it's a 9mm, it wont shoot through your vests if it get up close and have bouncers off the floors or walls . And it hits plenty hard at 10 feet.

So the locals liked it and were making noise about them being a good idea for exactly what we were doing.
    Last edited by Tracker; 03-12-2019 at 10:35 PM.
    Originally Posted by Gabe Suarez

War is not moral...fighting of any sort, is not moral. It is about killing the adversary. So here is the rule. Do what you need to do to win...have a ready explanation to justify it according to whatever rules you are supposed to be playing with...work only with people you can trust or work alone...then stick to your story and keep your mouth shut.

Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters