Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    I think the real point is that we come into this world small and weak, and if it's in the cards that you live long enough you leave the same way. All of the time in the middle you get to chose how your body is, life is too short to go through it not being Jacked, Tan, and Juicy, and if I should die early get a double wide casket, a deep V shmedium T, and make sure you get me a fresh spray tan because I want to be the most jacked and tan body in that mortuary.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

STRONG-BULK.jpg

This is what came to mind when I read the title of this thread.
    "Public employee unions are an inherently seditious construct"
    "If you see something, say something... so we can call you a racist!"
    "Zen? Meh! Who needs it? All that effort to achieve nothingness and what do you got? Bupkis!

"Let him cut your skin, and you cut his flesh. Let him cut your flesh, and you cut his bones. Let him cut your bones, and you cut off his life."
    - Toshitsugo Takamatsu

Im a disabled vet. At last visit to the surgeon (last week) I need both shoulders, both knees and both ankles replaced, and then they will get serious about whats really broken. If I can keep a measured 32 inch waist, be 5'10 and weigh 225 then anyone can do it with the proper motivation. And Im 51.

Its about self respect, and nothing else. Poeple who dont respect themselves cannot have any respect for the rest of what they claim is important. Steel, kettlebells, weight vest whatever, get off your ass and do SOMETHING every day.

Years ago the same trend was here and the same advice given- "Im too fat to appendix carry", general consensus, get off your ass and loose the dad bod.
    Last edited by Tracker; 03-23-2019 at 08:54 PM.
    Originally Posted by Gabe Suarez

War is not moral...fighting of any sort, is not moral. It is about killing the adversary. So here is the rule. Do what you need to do to win...have a ready explanation to justify it according to whatever rules you are supposed to be playing with...work only with people you can trust or work alone...then stick to your story and keep your mouth shut.