Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    I would film it and publish it...maybe a paid for download.
    I can't get off work to make it to the class, but I would be very interested in seeing the results of this particular scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by prestojo View Post
    I can't get off work to make it to the class, but I would be very interested in seeing the results of this particular scenario.
    There will be a place to enter your credit card for downloading and viewing
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Thanks!

Society (aka liberal governments) have decreed that it is acceptable to have more dead cops (aka good guys) rather than dead bystanders who may or may not be innocent.

The scales of justice are tipped in our favor by our ability to explain our thought process, for which reasonable people will agree with our actions.

Pick which choice you can live with, because knowing your bias ahead of time will speed your response. Escaping is better than freezing and doing nothing, if you are disinclined to shoot. Otherwise, be prepared to shoot first and explain the danger of laser mounted weapons to yourself and surrounding innocents.

In Illinois at least, deadly force can be used against someone else if I believe it's necessary to prevent death or grave bodily harm to myself or another innocent person. It is also legal to prevent the commission of a forcible felony such as arson, sexual assault, robbery, battery, murder, etc. Bodily harm is getting punched in the mouth and getting a fat lip. Its battery. Getting stabbed is aggravated battery. Anything that can result in disfigurement or permanent disability is aggravated battery and constitutes grave bodily harm. I can be permanently blinded by a laser, which is a permanent disability. So, fuck the guy with a laser - he's getting shot and I'm moving on with my life.
    "Let him cut your skin, and you cut his flesh. Let him cut your flesh, and you cut his bones. Let him cut your bones, and you cut off his life."
    - Toshitsugo Takamatsu