Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default THE GLOCK 43 STREET COMP

G43Street-Comp.jpg

When we began the work on the 43 Street Comp we had no idea a Glock 48 Long Slide (basically a long 43 slide) was in the offing. When we received the first 48 we noticed that our comp design for the 43 would make a compensated 43 markedly longer than a 48 slide. Knowing that the industry would invariably design and produce a myriad of holsters for the 48 we decided to redesign the G43 Street Comp so that its overall length, when used on a 43 or 43X would not exceed the length of a 48 slide. We have been final testing this and it will be a spectacular item that will give a true reason to exist to the 43x/48 line of pistols. This added a few weeks to the delivery, but it also makes for a far better and useful product.

See above image - dimensions removed to stave off the inevitable gun industry thievery.

Bear with us. The end result will be something notable.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Thanks for your efforts Gabe!

John
    "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes" Alan Temby
    "Give a man a mask and he will tell you the truth"- Oscar Wilde.

Default THE GLOCK 43 STREET COMP

Immediate thought: multiple benefits.

My 43 just started whining for attention...

Looking forward to the testing Cap’n
    Ted Demosthenes
    Suarez International Staff Instructor

2019 Classes:

CRG-3 Advanced Gunfighting, November 2-3 2019, Mapleton, OR

From Murphy: "Incoming has the right-of-way" (so, GOTFX!!)

I think this would work really well on a 43X with a shield RDS make it a mini carry comp

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by C.J. Singleton; 03-06-2019 at 06:50 AM.
    The gun has played a critical role in history. An invention that has been praised and denounced... Served Hero and villain alike... and carries with it moral responsibility. To understand the gun is to better understand history.

KRG 9/11/11, PSGS 3/23/12, CPM 8/11/12, ACPM 8/18/12, M4 Sniper Week 2/20/13, TMCO 4/27/13, ATM 10/26/13, Wilderness Warrior Weekend 6/19/15, CRG-1 9/26/15, TASI 1/23/16, Wilderness Warrior Weekend 9/30/16

Just a few questions:
    1. The anodized, cerakote and NP3 models are the same design?
    2. Fits on Suarez Faceshooter threaded barrel?

If, yes & yes, I’ll be good to go!
    “Everything is what it is: liberty is liberty, not equality or fairness or justice or culture or human happiness or a quiet conscience.”Isaiah Berlin

I have a 43 and just got an incredible deal on a new 48. I am thinking of putting a RDS on the 43 slide and running it on the 48 frame and put the non-RDS 48 slide on the 43 frame. The street comp on the 43 slide would be a very nice addition. It would turn my 48 into a comped 43X, a sweet little shooter with a great deal of capability. I could also run that slide on the 43 frame if needed. I do like how the 43 and 48 slides are swappable on the frames. I just wish the 10 round mags fit the 43.

I know Gabe's thoughts on the RMR and have them exclusively on my double stack glocks and a P226. As far as this application would you still go RMR with the NSA or the narrower Shield RDS? I just saw they have a new Shield RMS waterproof or RMS-W.
    Last edited by CaptShack; 06-01-2019 at 04:42 PM. Reason: more information
    Don M.
    Scottsdale, AZ

"Man's flight through life is sustained by the power of his knowledge"

Austin 'Dusty' Miller, the quote on the Eagle & Fledgling statue at the U.S. Air Force Academy

4BFF4F30-FFEE-4460-9FE9-9FFE92AE57F7.jpg
    This is a comped 43x that I got to handle in the shop. It is a GREAT little package. The RMR is a bit bigger than the RMS, but it really isn’t a big deal. I have an RMS and if I had it to do over again I’d take the RMR in a heartbeat. It’s a better, tougher piece of equipment. Glass instead of plastic window, and a stronger body. I think the dual illum dot is PERFECT for this application.

The RMS is simply not as tough. It is a “carry often, shoot little” optic.

I got to shoot Ted’s comped 43 the other day. It’s a miniature laser beam, the comp makes a huge difference. You will want to shoot it a lot. Go with the RMR.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Upcoming classes:

Advanced Close Range Gunfighting - Nov 2-3 Mapleton, OR

The only issue I see with RMS vs RMR on the 43 guns are the irons. RMS you can get away with stock height sights. RMR you must use MOS sights.

Not a big deal IMO but something to be aware of.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Upcoming classes:

Advanced Close Range Gunfighting - Nov 2-3 Mapleton, OR

I've got a 43 with an RMSc. Nice dot, very slim...but it tends to go through batteries quarterly.

Thanks Brent for your take on the RDS. I can see your point about the toughness aspect of the Trijicon and have me sold on another RMR. I bet shooting Ted's comped 43 was fantastic. I am curious why the Dual illum Dot for the this application?
    Don M.
    Scottsdale, AZ

"Man's flight through life is sustained by the power of his knowledge"

Austin 'Dusty' Miller, the quote on the Eagle & Fledgling statue at the U.S. Air Force Academy