Thread: I need help!!!

Smile I need help!!!

I need help with the trigger of the Beretta 92FS somebody told me that if I put a steel trigger and a trigger conversion unit, I can reduce the trigger pull to 6 lbs. in DA and 3 Lbs in SA. I have already a D-spring. Anybody has experience with these changes?
    I would like to hear your opinion.
    Thanks
    Don't be scared be prepared!

If guns were outlaw only outlaws will have guns - NRA

Nothing happens until it happens!

Si vis pacem para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by BERETTATIGER View Post
    I need help with the trigger of the Beretta 92FS somebody told me that if I put a steel trigger and a trigger conversion unit, I can reduce the trigger pull to 6 lbs. in DA and 3 Lbs in SA. I have already a D-spring. Anybody has experience with these changes?
    I would like to hear your opinion.
    Thanks
    ... Not with a d spring. You might be able to get to that with an 11 or 13 pound main spring, but you’ll sacrifice a bit of reliability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Heckathorn View Post
    ... Not with a d spring. You might be able to get to that with an 11 or 13 pound main spring, but you’ll sacrifice a bit of reliability.
    Mistake to go below 13# mainspring on a carry Beretta. Ernie Langdon will sell you a "Trigger Job In A Bag" that will give you a smooth lighter DA and a lighter SA with reduced overtravel, but those numbers sound low to me. And a Wolff conversion that is too light may leave your trigger with unreliable reset (the standard weight conversion is fine; I've tried both).
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"Can I move?...I'm better when I move."

1, 5, 14. And a wakeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    Mistake to go below 13# mainspring on a carry Beretta. Ernie Langdon will sell you a "Trigger Job In A Bag" that will give you a smooth lighter DA and a lighter SA with reduced overtravel, but those numbers sound low to me. And a Wolff conversion that is too light may leave your trigger with unreliable reset (the standard weight conversion is fine; I've tried both).
    I wouldn’t even go to 13 on a carry gun. My Beretta’s all have 16 and 18 pound mainsprings. I’ve never had an issue making hits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lets forget about the spring and the "Trigger Job In A Bag". I don't want to put a spring that makes the pistol unreliable, and I don't want to spend $300+ with the "Trigger Job In A Bag". I was hoping that somebody knows the way to do it with a conversion unit and some polished.
    Don't be scared be prepared!

If guns were outlaw only outlaws will have guns - NRA

Nothing happens until it happens!

Si vis pacem para bellum

Two thousand (2000) dry practice trigger plus.
    Yea, though I walk through the valley, in the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I graduated from Suarez International's Ultimate Combat Skills Course.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Biggs View Post
    Two thousand (2000) dry practice trigger plus.
    Use a good-quality snap cap; even better, rotate several.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"Can I move?...I'm better when I move."

1, 5, 14. And a wakeup.

Don't try to get it down that low. Reliability will suffer. Badly. If you want a lighter trigger, get a striker-fired pistol. The other option is the HK LEM trigger on a USP or P2000 or P30.