Default SUAREZ COMBAT STUDIES WEEKEND: JUNE 7-9, 2019

TWELVE STUDENTS - ALL THE SECRETS REVEALED

SUAREZ COMBAT STUDIES WEEKEND

June 7-9, 2019 - Prescott, Arizona
    Instructor: Gabriel Suarez

This is a new class. It involves live fire work, some force on force, as well as lecture material. The goal is to present all the secrets of winning the gunfight - whether it is a proactive or reactive one - as well as anything that may come afterwards. The distinction between shooting and fighting is always made, so you have a firm understanding that we are training to kill the bad guy with gunfire, not merely shoot a score on a target. Adrenaline-proof gun maintenance drills, and tactics will be addressed as well as proof tested. And training drills, both live and dry will be taught so after-class skill maintenance will be easier. We will discuss and role play in the force on force realm, the immediate environment after the shooting, initial on scene police contact, and how to avoid being misidentified as a suspect. Afternoon and evening lectures will discuss and "open forum" sensitive subjects from deep mindset issues, PTSD avoidance, police interviews, and more. This class gives you everything necessary to win the gunfight handily and win the aftermath artfully. Attendance is limited to twelve.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

This is in essence combining Complete Pistol and KWTL into 3 days?

In essence. The group is smaller and I am holding back a few spots for LE guys on scholarship. There is alot we can't do because of the time, but we will do quite a bit. I want to hear stories about the good guys shooting bad guys and no more stories about dead good guys. Maybe this will begin to do that.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Well, I may have been wrong. I always thought Complete Pistol was the one class to take but this might actually be it. The KwTL material is absolutely current and circa 2019 in completeness, so indeed if there could be only one this may be it.

If you watch the video of the shooting in Fountain Hills of ISIS before the class you’ll certainly see it differently after.