Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    "The Glock "C" models are not the same as a properly designed comp."

Excellent explanation of the difference between a compensated barrel and a ported barrel.
    "We should always try to do the right thing and the moral thing and the legal thing, but first we should do the SMART thing."
    --John S. Farnam
    Defense Training International

To use this on a 26 it just needs a 26 threaded barrel correct? I was expecting the 26 to go to 19 length and not 17 length. I'll be adopting this set up when the weather gets warmer and I move from my 226 to the glock.

For what it is worth to anyone I had a 32c for awhile. The difference in recoil on 357sig was noticeable even with that set up when moving to a non ported barrel. Besides that the biggest difference was the concussion from the round was very different. The 357 does have quite the blast.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Will we make them for other pistols? Maybe. All it takes is contouring the outside to match the slides. A 43 is coming and likely a 40 caliber and a 45 caliber.

On length...excluding the limited penetration jokes that are inevitable...make it too short and you miss all the advantages. This one is just right.

And these are only $60 unlike the rest of the other comps. Why? Because we make them and have no middleman dealers to keep happy with inflated MAP pricing. Unless you are living on food stamps, you can afford 60 bucks.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Gabe, any chance of trying the Street Comp without the set screws? Maybe wave washer or O-ring to retain while firing? Just curious if it'll stay on during firing without the screws.

To those unfamiliar with comps, they help. A lot.

I can shoot a compensated .44 mag revolver (full power) much better than a .40 SW. Also shooting a SI ported Tac-14 feels the same or better than a full-size 870 with a Knox stock (which reduces recoil by ~40%). Even if recoil doesn't bother you, less muzzle rise gets you back on target faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar01 View Post
    Gabe, any chance of trying the Street Comp without the set screws? Maybe wave washer or O-ring to retain while firing? Just curious if it'll stay on during firing without the screws..
    No...screws are needed. You can buy one and set it up as you wish, but I am not changing the design.
    Gabriel Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    No...screws are needed. You can buy one and set it up as you wish, but I am not changing the design.
    Does the barrel have to be screwed into/modified? I'd like to still be able to use a can.
    KRG-1: Kalashnikov Rifle Gunfighting
    HRO-5: Terrorist and Active Shooter Interdiction
    CRG-4: Force On Force Gunfighting
    CRG-5: Zero To Five Feet Gunfighting
    Red Dot Combat Pistol School
    HRO-6/HRO-7: CQB-Fighting in Structures/Team Tactics, Urban Warfare Weekend

TWOTU since 2016

The value is evident to me how it would improve my distance two handed precision shooting. I am looking forward to see how this works with one handed shooting also. In my present state of ignorance I would expect the gen 3 compensator to also work with the gen 2 Glocks; if anyone knows why it might not, please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by alistar View Post
    The value is evident to me how it would improve my distance two handed precision shooting. I am looking forward to see how this works with one handed shooting also. In my present state of ignorance I would expect the gen 3 compensator to also work with the gen 2 Glocks; if anyone knows why it might not, please let me know.
    Quite correct. Gen 1, 2, and 3 are identical. If weather cooperates I will do another video with close retention shooting to finally put the "blow your face off" myth to rest....and some one handed shooting as well.
    Gabriel Suarez

Splendid!!!
    Gabriel Suarez

Channeling the Colonel?
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"Can I move?...I'm better when I move."