Default Sixth sense and threat awareness.

An Australian researcher has spent over 10 years researching how the blind are aware of - "see in their minds" - what is in front of them and have awareness of facial expressions they are physically unable to see. This research has translated to how we are aware of a physical threat before we have consciously detected one proving that we have a "sixth sense" (a primal survival instinct).

Link to article: https://thenewdaily.com.au/life/scie...20-%2020190204

Excellent. I thought it would just be auditory clues or something like that. This is far more interesting.

We perceive information on many different levels. The ability to articulate what this was and quantify it as much as scientifically possible...or at least by other accepted and understandable means is what Tactical Articulation involves in the class called Interview/Investigation Management.

There is nothing esoteric or occult about it. But there are many things about life on earth science and man's grasp of it still does not understand.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Anytime I've pulled over a car and my spidey-sense has gone off, it's been right. Cant explain it, dont understand it, just trust it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    There comes a time in every man’s life when he is called upon to do something very special for which he and he alone has the capabilities, has the skills, and has the necessary training. What a pity if the moment finds the man unprepared. —Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Country Boy View Post
    Anytime I've pulled over a car and my spidey-sense has gone off, it's been right. Cant explain it, dont understand it, just trust it.
    I think De Becker's book would have been much better if it had been written as "The Gift of Intuition". Or to put it another way...save your time and money - to me the most valuable take away was "trust your gut". And I didn't need a book for that (to be fair, many do).

I get what he's saying, but I reject the premise that fear is a gift.
    Brent Yamamoto
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor

Ready, willing, able. Bring it.

Instagram: karate_at_1200fps

Upcoming classes:

Pistol Groundfighting, Kansas
    Pistol Groundfighting, Washington