Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Blood also checks for Hematocrit issues. Not everyone has that issue. I apparently do not. I check BP regularly as family has history of cardio issues (although I think it was largely due to food and drink abuse in past generations).

Solution if you have excessive blood is give blood periodically.
    How often on average?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "The fundamental demand of warfare is killing.You kill your enemies until they surrender or until they're all dead".-Lt.Col Ralph Peters

Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Vet View Post
    How often on average?

That is a doctor thing. Above my pay grade.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    That is a doctor thing. Above my pay grade.
    Thanks,Ill ask next month when I see him.

"The fundamental demand of warfare is killing.You kill your enemies until they surrender or until they're all dead".-Lt.Col Ralph Peters

Thanks for the feedback. I'll start looking for a doctor as well.

I just got call from my doc...blood tests show I have low t.

I go in Thurs to get details.

Avoid pellets. This could be a 10,000 word essay but in general it is very difficult finding appropriate dosing. Too high? Sorry! It and your acne will improve in 5-6 months. Bruising. Scarring. Enjoy!

Injections are inexpensive, relatively painless especially if done SQ. Cypionate/Enanthate have approximately equal half-lives of 7-8 days. A four day interval provides very stable levels and overlapping half-lives. This also facilitates doses (something less than 1 ml) that you can accommodate via the SQ route.

And, regarding the concern about elevation of the Hemoglobin and hematocrit. I will have to differ with the prevailing thought. The confusion occurs when folks confuse polycythemia with erythrocytosis. The first includes a increase in red cells, white cells, and platelets. The second only includes red cells. I ask, do red cells clot? How much contribution do they provide to blood viscosity? They do not clot and plasma proteins provide a far greater contribution to viscosity. The literature supports this but it remains stuck interperlotaing the effects polycythemia to erythrocytosis.

I encourage you to think about this. There are over 100 million people that live above 10,000 elevation. If this were true they would be falling dead in droves. Epidemiologic data suggests they have lower rates of stroke and heart attack. Lets say you always wanted to climb Everest. While there you befriend your Sherpa. What do you think his H&H is? Think he has a big risk for stroke or heart attack?

Quote Originally Posted by Zzooomm View Post
    Avoid pellets. This could be a 10,000 word essay but in general it is very difficult finding appropriate dosing. Too high? Sorry! It and your acne will improve in 5-6 months. Bruising. Scarring. Enjoy!

Injections are inexpensive, relatively painless especially if done SQ. Cypionate/Enanthate have approximately equal half-lives of 7-8 days. A four day interval provides very stable levels and overlapping half-lives. This also facilitates doses (something less than 1 ml) that you can accommodate via the SQ route.

And, regarding the concern about elevation of the Hemoglobin and hematocrit. I will have to differ with the prevailing thought. The confusion occurs when folks confuse polycythemia with erythrocytosis. The first includes a increase in red cells, white cells, and platelets. The second only includes red cells. I ask, “do red cells clot?” How much contribution do they provide to blood viscosity? They do not clot and plasma proteins provide a far greater contribution to viscosity. The literature supports this but it remains stuck interperlotaing the effects polycythemia to erythrocytosis.

I encourage you to think about this. There are over 100 million people that live above 10,000’ elevation. If this were true they would be falling dead in droves. Epidemiologic data suggests they have lower rates of stroke and heart attack. Let’s say you always wanted to climb Everest. While there you befriend your Sherpa. What do you think his H&H is? Think he has a big risk for stroke or heart attack?
    Nice post...good facts.

Agree 10,000% on the pellets. Avoid avoid avoid.
    Gabriel Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by Zzooomm View Post

And, regarding the concern about elevation of the Hemoglobin and hematocrit. I will have to differ with the prevailing thought. The confusion occurs when folks confuse polycythemia with erythrocytosis. The first includes a increase in red cells, white cells, and platelets. The second only includes red cells. I ask, do red cells clot? How much contribution do they provide to blood viscosity? They do not clot and plasma proteins provide a far greater contribution to viscosity. The literature supports this but it remains stuck interperlotaing the effects polycythemia to erythrocytosis.

I encourage you to think about this. There are over 100 million people that live above 10,000 elevation. If this were true they would be falling dead in droves. Epidemiologic data suggests they have lower rates of stroke and heart attack. Lets say you always wanted to climb Everest. While there you befriend your Sherpa. What do you think his H&H is? Think he has a big risk for stroke or heart attack?
    True to a point but there were some bike racers who got their hematocrits so high via EPO that they died in their sleep when their heart rate dropped to low to pump the blood. They most likely had Hct's around 60 though. Your probably not going to get much over 50 or 51 using T alone.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Warrior Skills Camp 09
    Fighting Rifle Skills
    Small Unit Tactics
    Close Range Gunfighting
    Advanced Close Range Gunfighting
    0-5 gunfighting
    Advanced AR15/M4 Rifle Gunfighting
    Guerilla Sniper I
    CQB: Fighting in Structures

The hematocrits thing is not a given either. It is an individual thing. Mine has been fine. However, if it goes above what I deem is acceptable, it is a simple matter to give blood. Not going to cost you anything to do so and you check off a box of something that may be harmful.
    Gabriel Suarez

Just finished with Dr. T level is 227 Ng/DL.

He said lifestyle changes can help but aren't likely to get me to the 500-800 range I should be in.

He offered injections or a topical gel.

So....am I super low? Take injections over gel? And is 500-800 a proper goal?