Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    If you have metal detectors remember they are for YOU to go through.

Make a recon of the mail room, see if they open or scan anything. If not, some thought beforehand could send you something to stay at work, after a long hard look at how it will arrive, and where it will live while its there.

As I write this I have the Johnny Cash song running through my head "One piece at a time....." Most metal detectors wont ring on a Glock frame, especially a stripped one, rest of the pieces UPS thereby removing the laws about shipping "firearms"
    Last edited by Tracker; 04-08-2019 at 05:52 PM.
    Originally Posted by Gabe Suarez

War is not moral...fighting of any sort, is not moral. It is about killing the adversary. So here is the rule. Do what you need to do to win...have a ready explanation to justify it according to whatever rules you are supposed to be playing with...work only with people you can trust or work alone...then stick to your story and keep your mouth shut.

Quote Originally Posted by 62-10 View Post

Need to be discreet? Much has been said about AIWB, but not so much for CDIWB; I do CDIWB every day @ 1030, with an early production blunt nose PM9 in a very modified Comp-Tac straight drop kydex holster with a Comp-Tac nylon P clip, for compromise carry. I can carry AIWB; however, due to a previous injury, it is a chore for me to do so...for all-day-long carry, it is CDIWB for me. Is CDIWB "better" than AIWB? No, it isn't. Is it more comfortable? For me, hell yeah.

What is CDIWB?

Quote Originally Posted by khadga View Post
    What is CDIWB?
    Cross Draw IWB

Quote Originally Posted by John_Frederick View Post
    Cross Draw IWB
    Aaaah....thanks.

You're going to need several things: a shirt that is not real tight preferably with some sort of print on it), a sturdy gun belt, and a holster and pistol combination that are conducive to concealment. The pistol here is a Glock 43, although I've done this with my Glock 19, and Holster is a Suarez guttersnipe holster, the one I used before that was the NPE. All of my holsters I modify to conform to my body. Notice the natural bulge the shirt makes when coming over the Beltline, use that to your advantage.

20190420_134131.jpg
    KRG-1: Kalashnikov Rifle Gunfighting
    HRO-5: Terrorist and Active Shooter Interdiction
    CRG-4: Force On Force Gunfighting
    CRG-5: Zero To Five Feet Gunfighting
    Red Dot Combat Pistol School
    HRO-6/HRO-7: CQB-Fighting in Structures/Team Tactics, Urban Warfare Weekend

TWOTU since 2016

KRG-1: Kalashnikov Rifle Gunfighting
    HRO-5: Terrorist and Active Shooter Interdiction
    CRG-4: Force On Force Gunfighting
    CRG-5: Zero To Five Feet Gunfighting