Default Bond Arms Bullpup?

So how well would the Bond Arms Bullpup be as a BUG?

In my opinion, for the price point on it there are a number of other selections that are more tested, more common, and more supported after-market than the Bond.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    In my opinion, for the price point on it there are a number of other selections that are more tested, more common, and more supported after-market than the Bond.
    Like to handle one, see if it remains in battery for a contact shot.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"Can I move?...I'm better when I move."

1, 9, 10. And a wakeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    Like to handle one, see if it remains in battery for a contact shot.
    Ya I'd like to handle and shoot one but the above is my initial reaction to it and I'm not going to beta test one.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    Yeah Greg think your right. Thinking the Sea Camp would be a higher quality BUG. Just heard the price on the Bond Arms 1100 bucks. Umm no thanks would rather get a SI custom work done on a G43.
    Last edited by cindym; 01-28-2019 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cindym View Post
    Yeah Greg think your right. Thinking the Sea Camp would be a higher quality BUG.
    I really think it depends on how you're going to carry it. If it's going to be in a holster there are a wide range of offerings. If it's going to be in a pocket, bag, or stuffed in a waistband or boot the options narrow a little bit.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

I am intrigued by the mechanics of the gun, but, it only runs with certain specific ammo. If I have to choose from a manufacturer approved list of ammo, I am skeptical of the design.
    Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most.

Gunsite Orange, API -250 Sept. 1978 (Everybody starts somewhere)
    CRG - July 2011, Oct. 2017
    PSP - April 2012
    TMCO - Sept. 2012
    TWOTU since 2011

Glock Certified Armorer

You do not want this gun for sure unless it really gets tested a lot. The first gun that I know of that fed backwards was the MARS autoloading pistol of a century ago and it did not work all that well. I doubt that the bonds arms bullpup is as small as the seecamp either. I count 7 rounds in the mag.

One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez