Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    So I was at dinner with Snakedoc and Shield Maiden. My two gals.

Shady looking thug walks in. We all notice him. Shield Maiden looks at me...Snakedoc announces, "Mom...dad has already killed him in his mind and crafted a statement".

I just smiled and sipped my tea...just three predators having lunch.
    Priceless right there.

This is a great thread, thankful for overall warrior training , just not what is the latest and greatest new piece of gear, with no idea what your gonna do with it.

Default THE SECRETS - THE WINNER'S SELF IMAGE

A little discouraging...the focus of the gun man of today. Total views on this...in ONE YEAR...500. Total views on the Holosun in one week...2800.
    This shouldn’t surprise anyone. It’s why I find more commonality with martial arts people than gun people. At least *most* of them regularly spar to condition a lot of that fear response out.
    Last edited by WinstonSmith; 02-17-2020 at 06:00 AM.
    LIVING > FIRED > JAIL > DEAD

DISCIPLINA EST LIBERTATEM
    KRG, HRO: Team Tactics 1/2, CRG, HRO: CQB/Team Tactics, Defensive Knife, TMCO

T
    WOTU Since 2012

So I was at dinner with Snakedoc and Shield Maiden. My two gals.

Shady looking thug walks in. We all notice him. Shield Maiden looks at me...Snakedoc announces, "Mom...dad has already killed him in his mind and crafted a statement".

I just smiled and sipped my tea...just three predators having lunch.
    And, most likely, none of the collective restaurant (or thug) prey were even slightly aware of the three fully-prepared predators dining comfortably in their midst...
    Ted Demosthenes
    Suarez International Staff Instructor

From Murphy's Laws of Combat: "Incoming has the right-of-way" (so, GTFOTX!!)

Quote Originally Posted by WinstonSmith View Post
    This shouldn’t surprise anyone. It’s why I find more commonality with martial arts people than hunt people. At least *most* of them regularly spar to condition a lot of that fear response out.
    Yup, higher probability of predators in certain MA circles. Even the ones you may not particularly can be of value.
    Ted Demosthenes
    Suarez International Staff Instructor

From Murphy's Laws of Combat: "Incoming has the right-of-way" (so, GTFOTX!!)