Default Latest offering from Taurus.

No, no, seriously.

It says here that Taurus has just come out with a double-stack, hammer-fired, TDA. Noted not because everyone here is likely to go out and buy one this weekend, but rather to note that some marketing guy somewhere thinks that there is enough of a market for hammer-fired TDA's to make it worthwhile to develop, release, and market a new product line.

That, to me, is interesting, but then again I like hammer-fired TDA's.
    Last edited by Gunstore Commando; 01-24-2019 at 04:24 PM. Reason: spelling

Here I thought they were going to include a prepaid UPS call tag with every gun to cover its first trip back to the mothership for service?

Taurus will sell everything they make, just because it's cheap. Someone will buy it.

I swear, most "gun guys" would buy a bag of cold dog turds just because it's a "better deal" than beef jerky - jerky being about the only reason I go to gun shows. I'm guaranteed to at least get some good jerky out of the trip.
    "Charles, I shan't trust you aboard my ship, unless I carry you a prisoner; for I shall have you plotting with my men, knock me on the head and run away with my ship a-pirating."

OMG...DUDE....SELL YOU HOUSE IF YOU HAVE TO BUT...OMG...BUY IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWW
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Well, to maybe make myself a little clearer, it's not this particular offering that is interesting -- rather, the fact that someone thinks it's worthwhile to put out a new TDA.