Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Kel-Tec KS7

Default New Kel-Tec KS7

https://www.keltecweapons.com/shotguns/ks7
    What is everyones thought on this? Its 2lbs lighter and much narrower than the KSG. Its slightly shorter than a Shockwave or Tac-14 as well. It can hold 7 3" shells, and will have all manners of magazine extensions, muzzle devices. I think it would work great with an additional shell extension and break comp, just enough to provide a little more space from the muzzle for the support hand. I am really digging the carry handle fiber optic sight too, looks easy enough to add optics if desired as well. I am really digging the looks, it reminds me of something out of Aliens or Starship Troopers, some of my favorite movies!

Add a couple of coat hangers and that thing will be a full on abortion.

Support parts everywhere? No

i am sure someone will tout Kel Tecs warranty bit 870’s just don’t break much and neither does a mossburg.

All this turd needs is one of those retractor slings someone in an other thread posted.
    I carry two kinds of trauma kits. One for fixing it and one for causing it.

It could be a cheaper way to blow your hand off vs. the KSG...
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

Keltec = junk
    Last edited by WOLF220; 01-21-2019 at 08:19 PM.

Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by WraithWolf View Post
    https://www.keltecweapons.com/shotguns/ks7
    What is everyones thought on this? Its 2lbs lighter and much narrower than the KSG. Its slightly shorter than a Shockwave or Tac-14 as well. It can hold 7 3" shells, and will have all manners of magazine extensions, muzzle devices. I think it would work great with an additional shell extension and break comp, just enough to provide a little more space from the muzzle for the support hand. I am really digging the carry handle fiber optic sight too, looks easy enough to add optics if desired as well. I am really digging the looks, it reminds me of something out of Aliens or Starship Troopers, some of my favorite movies!
    Assuming that it works and is reliable which is often not the case with keltecs our of the box, it is completely different from a Tac-14 in handling characteristics. If you buy one it will be interesting to know how well it functions.
    Pictures show it to be a bullpup design and I wonder about things like shell ejection and how easy it is to load while shooting it.

One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Damn... That might be the ugliest firearm I've ever seen.

If it works and is durable, it will be what the I wanted the KSG to be in the first place. I liked the KSG, but the dual-tube design meant that reliability was hit or miss at best. You either got one that worked, or you didn't. 14+1 doesn't mean much when the design doesn't work. Nice to see them doing what they should have done a long time ago; scrap the dual-tube design, and use the proven, reliable single inline tube. I never wanted the KSG for its 14 round capacity... I wanted one because of its compact size. But the hit-or miss reliability ruined it. Hopefully, this one will actually work. As for aesthetics, eh, I think it's kinda neat looking.
    - "When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers."- Ralph Waldo Emerson

- We are what we do. You know who someone IS by what they DO. To do is to be...not the other way around.

Well it's a Kel-Tec so...... ya.... I'll pass.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

So crack open your wallet and use your money to buy one...take a day off work and do a head to head against the pointman, stakeout and anything else that is more expensive. 1000 rounds of buckshot and slugs should match up to what Greg and I have done.

Do it...do it now. That string bikini wearing crossfit chick named keltec will be found out to be a scabby meth whore with crotch crickets.

Go...buy one now.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters