Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by barnetmill View Post
    You can also look around for a used .40 cal barrel. I got one OEM barrel here used from SI for $50 that was intended for the next larger frame size, but it still works with the G33 and G27.
    This......similar to the 38/357 deal. Shoot 40 for way cheaper in bulk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One can look at ammoseek. Not including shipping, downloaded practice ammo is about 278 dollars/1000 from one listed source and goes up to higher pricing from there. SGAmmo is another good source of ammo.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by barnetmill View Post
    You can also look around for a used .40 cal barrel. I got one OEM barrel here used from SI for $50 that was intended for the next larger frame size, but it still works with the G33 and G27.
    For that matter, you can get a 40/9 conversion barrel, but you’re supposed to swap out to a 9mm ejector and extractor so might not be worth the hassle if you really plan to shoot 357 through it more often than not.
    "Charles, I shan't trust you aboard my ship, unless I carry you a prisoner; for I shall have you plotting with my men, knock me on the head and run away with my ship a-pirating."

Get it, you donít have to train a tremendous amount if you are already squared away with a Glock. I thought about it, and to be honest good ammo just plain costs a lot of money no matter what you shoot. I was reloading 50 bmg for bullet golf and it was costing me about 5.00 each.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsavik View Post
    I can get it online for $.295/rd. Mods, can I say where?
    As long as it's not containing any competing offerings of SI you're good (i.e. if the site doesn't offer after market parts or training that competes in our market).
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTA View Post
    For that matter, you can get a 40/9 conversion barrel, but you’re supposed to swap out to a 9mm ejector and extractor so might not be worth the hassle if you really plan to shoot 357 through it more often than not.
    From what I have been told the glock 22 and the longer frame equivalent .357 sig handle 9 the best. Likely changing out the ejector might help. With the stock ejector my G33 at first worked very well with nine. I noticed the ejector got a rounded face and perhaps the steel case wolf might have done it; a guess on my part. But then the fired cases would slide off the ejector staying retained by the extractor staying held against the breech face which got the gun really tied up with a double feed scenario.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez