Default Pittsburgh to join ranks of safe semi-auto free cities like Chicago and Baltimore

Jackass and Deblazio wanna be Mayor Peduto along with commie city council about to impose semi-auto rifle ban and ammo restrictions. State preemption exists in Pa but the dem. governor is on board to oppose the preemption law. Fortunately there is still a small Republican majority in the legislature.
    Interestingly, several hundreds of citizens open carrying semi-auto rifles protested on steps of city hall. Letís see if the courts do their job and overturn this illegal law if passed.
    https://triblive.com/local/allegheny...own-pittsburgh

Can't say I'm surprised, as Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas have been in slow decline into insanity (communism) for decades. I grew up in Washington county, and went to high school in Allegheny county. The level of Fudd (some of my family included) in that region is OFF THE CHARTS. Growing up, the "old men" (i.e. over 35) would sit around and bitch about taxes, the government, healthcare, and MUH GUNZZ till the cows came home. But every November 6th they'd run off and vote exactly the way the union boss told them to. It's sad somewhat, as that area is full of immigrant families who came over the right way (both sides of my family), worked their fingers to the bone, and turned that area into the industrial juggernaut that saw us through two world wars. But lots of people want something for nothing, and if you vote enough commies into office (which they've been doing for most of the past 70 years around there) they eventually come for your guns.

Interestingly, my parents moved out of Pittsburgh in 2008 and went to Charlotte, NC. It's now the 5th fastest growing city in the country, and the number of Steelers flags down there is amazing. As expected, the silliness is growing rapidly in Charlotte now.
    "Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it."
    - Richard Rahl, The Sword of Truth

Formerly ArmyCadet08

Quote Originally Posted by patriot3386 View Post
    Can't say I'm surprised, as Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas have been in slow decline into insanity (communism) for decades. I grew up in Washington county, and went to high school in Allegheny county. The level of Fudd (some of my family included) in that region is OFF THE CHARTS. Growing up, the "old men" (i.e. over 35) would sit around and bitch about taxes, the government, healthcare, and MUH GUNZZ till the cows came home. But every November 6th they'd run off and vote exactly the way the union boss told them to. It's sad somewhat, as that area is full of immigrant families who came over the right way (both sides of my family), worked their fingers to the bone, and turned that area into the industrial juggernaut that saw us through two world wars. But lots of people want something for nothing, and if you vote enough commies into office (which they've been doing for most of the past 70 years around there) they eventually come for your guns.
    So very freakin true. I know displaced steelworkers who voted for Connor Lamb or the supreme commie Peduto even though the Trump administration has directly caused a resurgence in the once dead steel industry. What does it take to get through to these idiots. And, yes, the Charlotte area is growing immensely but is also turning commie as Norheasterners migrate there just as Arizona and Texas are no where near as solid as they used to be before the Kalifornicationers began migrating in.

Well...another step toward division along cultural, social and economic lines. I think life in the correct location in the Divided States will be far more profitable once we give up the illusion of United.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Well...another step toward division along cultural, social and economic lines. I think life in the correct location in the Divided States will be far more profitable once we give up the illusion of United.
    True. Could the future of North America be a new confederacy based on contemporary social and economic issues?

I fail to understand why liberals will move to get away from problems caused by leftist policy, and then vote it right in when in the new area of opportunity. They're like locusts, roll in, trash an area, move on and do it again.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

A major reason to leave the Northeast is taxes and a higher cost of living. In many cases they are also looking for a better place in general relative to climate as retirees to pass their final years.
    But they want the same type of that political leadership they had previously and vote accordingly.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

James Carville famously said, "Pennsylvania is Pittsburgh and Philadelphia with Alabama in between."

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    I fail to understand why liberals will move to get away from problems caused by leftist policy, and then vote it right in when in the new area of opportunity. They're like locusts, roll in, trash an area, move on and do it again.

This. So many liberals fled California to move to Colorado, only to turn it into Nuevo California. Sure I'm from CA but left that dump when I was old enough to get my CCW. Prior to the legalization of weed, there was hardly any traffic or homeless. Now we have both in abundance. Only upshot is property value when I sell and move to AZ or possibly OH...