Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Nichols View Post
    We are forming up content. We have confirmed Chef and his 2 boys, badger that's 4 so who would commit? If Sua is going to carve his limited time out while CONUS with his family I want real numbers for who will come to this. This will be heavily medical and will be highly beneficial for even those who dont expect battlefield injury, for those who keep track Sua did surgery on me at his breakfast table and I documented it with pics. This will be that relevant of a class but I need real numbers for a weekend class.
    The man stitched up his own forehead in a mirror with a TBI SME does not begin to describe him.

I need a med refresher and the better half needs med training we're getting married in October we dont have any other major travel planned this year so all we need is dates and cost.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    The gun has played a critical role in history. An invention that has been praised and denounced... Served Hero and villain alike... and carries with it moral responsibility. To understand the gun is to better understand history.

KRG 9/11/11, PSGS 3/23/12, CPM 8/11/12, ACPM 8/18/12, M4 Sniper Week 2/20/13, TMCO 4/27/13, ATM 10/26/13, Wilderness Warrior Weekend 6/19/15, CRG-1 9/26/15, TASI 1/23/16, Wilderness Warrior Weekend 9/30/16

I'm interested, but if it's late May or any time in October I can't commit until closer in.

Just about any other time and I'll move whatever I need to to make this one.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
    -Klint
    perpetual student

I am good to go this summer. What AO?
    Deus , et Libertas

DPS, CRG-2, CRG-3
    Dynamics of the Kalashnikov, Advanced Kalashnikov Rifle Gunfighting

Quote Originally Posted by kssoftwareman View Post
    I am good to go this summer. What AO?
    MO. Still pinning down exactly where but likely KC or Kirksville
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities

KC would be great Greg. There are WT'ers in the AO.
    Deus , et Libertas

DPS, CRG-2, CRG-3
    Dynamics of the Kalashnikov, Advanced Kalashnikov Rifle Gunfighting

Very interested in this class. If it's KC area I would make it work to go to this class whenever it is.
    If Kirksville I would still try and make it, but it would depend on when it is.
    “Go down swinging. And I’ll tell you: If you fight with all you have, more often than not, you won’t go down at all. You will win.” – Jocko Willink

“Hesitation is the enemy. It allows the moment to pass, the opportunity to be lost, the enemy to get the upper hand.” – Jocko Willink

June would be better than May for me.

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

As long as I don't have any Army requirements, I'm in too. I'm in OKC so a KC class is too easy.

Is this still in the planning phase?

I just don't want to loose track of it.

Another vote for KC here.

Yes. Liking like June. Should have exact dates/location pinned down shortly.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities