Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I have and most on here will agree they are pretty much trouble free as long as they are not dicked with by the barn yard basement people. I cannot speak for all calibers, only the guns I have used in 9mm. When I say drama free, I mean there is no locks or safety's, or anything else, just pull the trigger it shoots. It’s simple, and when shit gets dangerous, simple is what you want....

Quote Originally Posted by maximus11 View Post
    Misplaced sense of nostalgia? That's what I meant by fanboy comments. It ignores the meat of the context of the discussion and to be honest, it actually keeps some people out of glocks because they don't want to be associated with the attitude about how everything else sucks, when one knows damn well there are pros and cons to everything, and know that glocks can and do fail just like anything else.
    I will tell you this, if a sig or 1911 or ruger was a better system we would all be using it. I have owned a lot of guns, and to be honest every single one of them have had issues other then stock non molested glocks.
    Last edited by chad newton; 01-07-2019 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Gfy

Quote Originally Posted by psalms23dad View Post
    Being comfortable in ignorance is easier, that is until it's not.
    I'm not sure you know what ignorance is.. Regardless, I hope you get to move out of a shithole like that. I lived in the hood of a big city for 10 years and have many stories much worse than this. Kinda like the dungeons and dragons guy telling me I dont know violence when I really, really do. It's cringeworthy and doesn't lend credence to one's opinion. In fact its a telltale sign, when somebody speaks that way, that theyve been involved with very little or zero violence. Ever notice that those who have actually been there and done that don't feel a need to spout off about it and try to put others down? And those that do behave that way are charlatans, every single time? Pepperidge farms remembers.

The title of the thread includes a double stack option. I'm not opposed to anything besides a 1911 and I am listening to and appreciating the GOOD advice here.
    Last edited by maximus11; 01-07-2019 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chad newton View Post
    I will tell you this, if a sig or 1911 or ruger was a better system we would all be using it. I have owned a lot of guns, and to be honest every single one of them have had issues other then stock non molested glocks.
    My stock non molested G19 had more malfunctions than all my past handguns and rifles combined. I'm not the only one and some open-mindedness and some research will show this to be true.

What's with the 'go fuck yourself' at the end of your edit by the way?

Done with this thread.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"Can I move?...I'm better when I move."

1, 6, 8. And a wakeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    Done with this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by maximus11 View Post
    My stock non molested G19 had more malfunctions than all my past handguns and rifles combined. I'm not the only one and some open-mindedness and some research will show this to be true.

What's with the 'go fuck yourself' at the end of your edit by the way?
    I was talking to the computer, if I want to tell you I would have..