Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Back in about '98 or '99 I bought one of the first Kimber custom shop "Elite Carry" 1911's, a totally melted, Officer's grip, Commander length barrel slab of awesome, at least in my mind. I was new to pistols and new to the 1911 but I sure bragged up that pistola like it was a Baer or Wilson which I hadn't even heard of back then! Enter an old friend with a Gen 1 or 2 G-21 totally bone stock embarrassing me completely by shooting circles around my fancy new 1911. I'm sure it was a combination of his skill, my lack of any and just overall good karma but that G-21 really could shoot well. I've yet to think any Glock since was inferior in accuracy because of that schooling!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by chad newton View Post
    And to be honest I would never tarnish a 1911 by shooting 9mm through it. It would only be 45 or 38 super....
    I’m with you there. .45’s not better anymore, but it “just ain’t right”. It’s like building an M1A to shoot .223. Just...no. ��
    "Charles, I shan't trust you aboard my ship, unless I carry you a prisoner; for I shall have you plotting with my men, knock me on the head and run away with my ship a-pirating."

Quote Originally Posted by IANative View Post
    Won't solve all your issues, but 16+1 rounds of 9mm isn't the liability in this package...

Lol... I never once said I was perfect...

27 rd PMAG have been released....

Interesting read about Glock in the U.S. military.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/bu...ve-glock-41067

While the Glock pistol has long been a favorite of American police departments, taking up to 75 percent of the police handgun market, by some figures, it has seen far less use in the U.S. military. While Glocks are now used by almost every elite unit in the military, it wasn’t like that for most of the 1990s and 2000s.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTA View Post
    I’m with you there. .45’s not better anymore, but it “just ain’t right”. It’s like building an M1A to shoot .223. Just...no. ��
    If I ever did anything with a 1911 it would be in 9mm. I don't shoot weaver, wear a raven belt buckle, or use leather holsters either.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I think we have enough of this fuckery.
    Last edited by Gabriel Suarez; 01-17-2019 at 06:28 PM.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters