Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The clip draws work well, and the concealed hammer j frames can be emptied through a pocket. Something to consider ( though if your jacket uses a synthetic liner, the second shot might set it on fire..... ask me how I know ;)

There were a couple of agencies that issued snubbies to their troops and adapted the left front pocket of the uniform pants with a leather liner. Copper could have the contact "under the gun" the whole time , with the contact none the wiser.

Seems me walking into the bank, or across the parking lot with my hands in my pocket could do the same thing.
    Last edited by coastalcop; 01-07-2019 at 02:38 AM.
    NEVER CONFUSE GETTING LUCKY WITH GOOD TACTICS (unless you are at the bar)

I'm not in the business of Losing

A stab to the taint beats most of the mystical bullshit, most of the time

Quote Originally Posted by coastalcop View Post
    The clip draws work well, and the concealed hammer j frames can be emptied through a pocket. Something to consider ( though if your jacket uses a synthetic liner, the second shot might set it on fire..... ask me how I know ;)

There were a couple of agencies that issued snubbies to their troops and adapted the left front pocket of the uniform pants with a leather liner. Copper could have the contact "under the gun" the whole time , with the contact none the wiser.

Seems me walking into the bank, or across the parking lot with my hands in my pocket could do the same thing.
    I like the idea of a secondary gun, especially like you described to be sneaky without anyone knowing. I know a lot of guys have done a lot with the idea and I want to try it out. I have to find a shitty jacket next range day to give it a try. I will run some point shooting drills and some transition stuff to see what else can be done. I think the only limitations if we run unholstered is going to be what clothing we have on. Only thing I brought up a holster may be to run it 6 o clock but I personally don’t like sitting on a gun throughout the day. But it could give you an option...