Default She’s a keeper...

A package came for me today, and my wife accidentally opened it. (I often do the same.)
    It was four boxes of .32 ammo for my soon to arrive Seecamp. “You don’t have a .32, do you?” FWIW - my EDC is a Glock 17 with a SI top end, trigger and RMR, with two additional mags.
    “Not yet.” Was my my reply. Told her about the group puchase and showed her a pic of the pistola.
    Her - “oh, so your gonna start carrying a second gun.” - and the conversation moves on to another topic. Complete and immediate acceptance.

Love that lady. 39 years and counting:)

geezer john

That's excellent, my wife isn't into guns at all but she fully supports my addiction and is happy that I am always prepared to protect her. Mindset, Skill, Equipment.
    “Every day the same thing...variety”

Wonderful. My wife has no clue what I do, just a vague awareness of a carousel of guns & parts being sent and received.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Charles, I shan't trust you aboard my ship, unless I carry you a prisoner; for I shall have you plotting with my men, knock me on the head and run away with my ship a-pirating."

The Ole Heifer has a nasty habit of finding one of my guns she likes and now she has it and not me
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

I always make a big deal when I sell a gun, but never tell her when I get a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Bond View Post
    I always make a big deal when I sell a gun, but never tell her when I get a new one.
    Genius
    My wife enjoys shooting but isn’t at all obsessed with it like myself however she always carries just like me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The biggest danger here is that my wife will confiscate my Seecamp .32 and I will have to order another one. LOL