Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally Posted by Mushinto
    Did you all know that the shooter only used 10-round AR magazines? That was not widely publicized by the media.

-- ML

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Spade View Post
    Cite for this?
    I had read the same thing and it was because the bag that he was using would fit the 10 rounders, but not longer magazines. I do not recall the source.
    Last edited by barnetmill; 01-03-2019 at 08:56 PM.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Default Cruz went in with only 10-round magazines because larger clips would not fit in his d

Here is one source

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...202486304.html The “weapon and bullets were not high quality and were breaking apart,” one of the legislators, state Sen. Lauren Book, D-Plantation, told the Herald.
    Cruz went in with only 10-round magazines because larger clips would not fit in his duffel bag, Book said.

...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Thanks. I hadn't seen that.

"To spit on your hands and lower the pike; to stand fast over the body of Leonidas the King; to be rear guard at Kunu-Ri; to stand and be still to the Birkenhead Drill; these are not rational acts. They are often merely necessary." Pournelle

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Spade View Post
    Thanks. I hadn't seen that.
    If someone googles it likely more information on it could be found rather than what a non-gun savvy female democratic state senator is saying. The comments about the quality of the ammo and the possibility of the weapon jamming are of interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Mushinto View Post
    Did you all know that the shooter only used 10-round AR magazines? That was not widely publicized by the media.

-- ML
    Not surprised at all. That doesn’t fit their narrative so it figures it didn’t get much playtime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Hey.. Why not join the Army? It's free!!