Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by glocked View Post
    They do. Tried it benchtop. No opportunity to shoot yet but all function checks were fine.
    Thanks!
    "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes" Alan Temby
    "Give a man a mask and he will tell you the truth"- Oscar Wilde.

Here we go again. I am always intrigued when a new gun is released and people feel the need to give their two cents. Glock is a company that sells guns. This is a new gun. If you don't need or want it, don't buy it. I feel like this is an exercise in Group Think, and if there are enough people that write online that they like it, then that somehow drives your decision.

Dilly Dilly! To the pit of misery.....

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny C! View Post
    Please give us a range report when available!

Also, can you tell me how or why you have samples
    available?

Thanks!
    Christmas dinner at the local LE repís house.

Roger that!

It pays to know people!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by glocked View Post
    Christmas dinner at the local LE rep’s house.

Hmmmm…. This is what the G43 should have been, maybe.... I do think its a S&W Shield killer. The G43s 6 shot mag makes it less than appealing for anything beyond tuxedo carry/use. Yeah I know there are mag extensions; but they are only fixes. Don't get me wrong, I like the 43; but Ive never seen it as anything more than a replacement for a PPK (OK lack of D/A feature aside). A SLIM 10 shot Glock will be a winner.

Just because WTers see the virtues of a G19, doesn't mean most of the gun buying folks are enlightened enough to carry a G19. Many complain the G19 is too big to carry (I hear that from cops too). Some go to the G43 but more go to the Shield because the bigger grip "feels better". I don't agree but Hell, I don't agree with what is going on in most of law enforcement anymore.

The average (as in lowest common denominator) gun buyer dont see the need for 15, 17, or 19 rounds, for an occasional carry gun, and are intimidated by the size of a G19 after seeing their youtube heroes tell them how small the new G43s are for skinny jeans carry. I doesn't matter when I show them Im carrying a RMRd G17 (plus a two mags) and a S&W 38 and a NAA right under their nose. I get responses like, "I don't need all that" and "that's crazy" and "I just want something small"

Maybe its not for US but itll sell

If it can be milled for a real RDS,(not shield or jpoint), I’m interested.

https://suarezinternational.com/suar...r-glock-43-48/

FYI to anyone else who has been waiting for this.

Quote Originally Posted by EDELWEISS View Post
    HmmmmÖ. This is what the G43 should have been, maybe.... I do think its a S&W Shield killer. The G43s 6 shot mag makes it less than appealing for anything beyond tuxedo carry/use. Yeah I know there are mag extensions; but they are only fixes. Don't get me wrong, I like the 43; but Ive never seen it as anything more than a replacement for a PPK (OK lack of D/A feature aside). A SLIM 10 shot Glock will be a winner.

Just because WTers see the virtues of a G19, doesn't mean most of the gun buying folks are enlightened enough to carry a G19. Many complain the G19 is too big to carry (I hear that from cops too). Some go to the G43 but more go to the Shield because the bigger grip "feels better". I don't agree but Hell, I don't agree with what is going on in most of law enforcement anymore.

The average (as in lowest common denominator) gun buyer dont see the need for 15, 17, or 19 rounds, for an occasional carry gun, and are intimidated by the size of a G19 after seeing their youtube heroes tell them how small the new G43s are for skinny jeans carry. I doesn't matter when I show them Im carrying a RMRd G17 (plus a two mags) and a S&W 38 and a NAA right under their nose. I get responses like, "I don't need all that" and "that's crazy" and "I just want something small"

Maybe its not for US but itll sell
    This is SPOT ON.

Most folks will find a slim 10rd Glock as just about perfect for their purposes. Especially in the 10rd max states. It will be a very big seller.

Quote Originally Posted by jcs271 View Post
    This is SPOT ON.

Most folks will find a slim 10rd Glock as just about perfect for their purposes. Especially in the 10rd max states. It will be a very big seller.
    Agreed! These will be huge seller in 10 round states and also by people in free states who think don't realize "slimline" is actually only 0.1" different than double stack

Bwahahahaha