Default Ohio HB228 Veto Overturned: Ohio Shotgun Law Changes

https://www.buckeyefirearms.org/ohio...e-vote-tallies
    Looks like Shockwaves, Stakeouts and Tac-14's will be legal in Ohio in a few months! Happy New Years everyone!

Governor Kasich is a republican that some people were considering for the Republican candidacy for the last presidential race. I had no idea how antigun he is.

WASHINGTON —
    In a sharp departure from the views which won him the National Rifle Association’s endorsement in 2014, Ohio Gov. John Kasich said he would support new gun restrictions such as universal background checks and perhaps a ban on the sale of some semi-automatic assault weapons.
    During an interview Sunday on CNN’s State-of-the-Union, Kasich expressed support not only for background checks for people trying to buy guns, but also banning what are known as bump stocks, which allow a semi-automatic weapon to be converted into an automatic weapon.
    But Kasich went even further on CNN. In the aftermath of the shooting deaths of 17 people last week at a Florida high school, Kasich raised the possibility of prohibiting the sale of semi-automatic weapons such as the AR-15, which was used in last week’s shooting.
    https://www.daytondailynews.com/news...DYdnkKwclyZlM/
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Kasich is a pissant RINO that Ohio republicans find repulsive...
    Bob
    a.k.a. StealthNeighbor
    CRG-2 / CRG-3 / CRG-4 / HITS-8 / HRO-5 / RGF-1

"Tell me and I forget.
    Show me and I remember.
    Involve me and I learn."
    --
    quote often attributed to Benjamin Franklin

"I came into this world kicking, screaming and covered in someone else's blood.
    I have absolutely no issues going out in exactly the same manner."
    --
    unknown (lots of variants)

A pissant RINO who was never above 1% in the polls, but loved by establishment idiots.

Major qualification to be president—his daddy was a mailman. I think he said that anytime he spoke in the debates.
    Last edited by Sancap; 01-11-2019 at 02:17 PM.

He an Romney are dreaming of running against Trump next year. They’ll find out how people really feel about their sorry hides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Called up Targetworld asking about the Stakeout styles. They said they still cannot sell it to Ohio residents. :( Something about the law not fulling removing the definition from the Destructive Ordnance list... I may call up Buckeye Firearms Org. to see what they have to say with their lawyers opinion. Really sucks, but I want to be a law abiding gun owner, even if the law is silly and a clerical error.
    Apparently they do have them in stock but they can only sell them to Indiana and Kentucky residents? How can they have them in stock and on the shelves if they are unlawful in Ohio?
    Last edited by WraithWolf; 02-17-2019 at 10:21 PM.

This passed on 27 December 2018, it won't go into effect for 90 days from date of passage. We have until to wait until the end of March. Then give Gabe a call and get a Stakeout.

Jim Miller
    ISA 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by WraithWolf View Post
    Called up Targetworld asking about the Stakeout styles. They said they still cannot sell it to Ohio residents. :( Something about the law not fulling removing the definition from the Destructive Ordnance list... I may call up Buckeye Firearms Org. to see what they have to say with their lawyers opinion. Really sucks, but I want to be a law abiding gun owner, even if the law is silly and a clerical error.
    Apparently they do have them in stock but they can only sell them to Indiana and Kentucky residents? How can they have them in stock and on the shelves if they are unlawful in Ohio?