Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Payne View Post
    I would normally give ugly chicks a break while working traffic. Figured it might be the only nice thing that happened to them that day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

That’s how our monkey brains work. Handsome people, men or women, are deemed more intelligent and trustworthy.
    "Charles, I shan't trust you aboard my ship, unless I carry you a prisoner; for I shall have you plotting with my men, knock me on the head and run away with my ship a-pirating."

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTA View Post
    Thatís how our monkey brains work. Handsome people, men or women, are deemed more intelligent and trustworthy.
    Symmetry affects your brain as much as it does your looks, so there is some basis.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTA View Post
    That’s how our monkey brains work. Handsome people, men or women, are deemed more intelligent and trustworthy.
    Actually, a lot of research has shown that there is a high correlation between physical attractiveness and intelligence. In the past people called it good breeding. That's not politically correct anymore, but having a good set of genes tends to influence both looks and intelligence. Oddly, though, the correlation is stronger with males than females.
    "Hey I've got an idea! We should make welfare as easy to get as VA benefits."
    "If you see something, say something... so we can call you a racist!"
    "Zen? Meh! Who needs it? All that effort to achieve nothingness and what do you got? Bupkis!

Quote Originally Posted by kabar View Post
    Actually, a lot of research has shown that there is a high correlation between physical attractiveness and intelligence. In the past people called it good breeding. That's not politically correct anymore, but having a good set of genes tends to influence both looks and intelligence. Oddly, though, the correlation is stronger with males than females.
    And even stronger for brunettes than blondes.

Quote Originally Posted by kabar View Post
    I recall reading about a test where they took pictures of random people and had one group rank them most attractive to least attractive, and another separate group rank the same pictures from most intelligent to least intelligent. The results were almost identical, with the catch that the men trended slightly higher on intelligence vs attractiveness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Charles, I shan't trust you aboard my ship, unless I carry you a prisoner; for I shall have you plotting with my men, knock me on the head and run away with my ship a-pirating."

I'm ugly as sin, but I am fast verbally and mentally, I dress well, and I'm fit. All of it is a balancing act. I can be vulgar and offensive, if it's funny it works to my advantage, if it's not funny it's a definite negative. You have to have a balance of people skills, intelligence, attire, and fitness to be attractive because it's a subjective scale.

Stupidity is always unattractive, so it sloppy, fat, dirty, and vulgarity for vulgar's sake. Skanks will always be treated like skanks, ladies will always be treated like ladies.

I really think it's about subconsciously recognizing effort being put out. In my experience effort is always rewarded, if you take the time to be fit, clean, well kempt, articulate, polite, and funny, that effort will be rewarded in your every day interactions.

When it comes to Honey Traps, I can spot those a mile a way, because I'm aware at how hard it is to develop interaction with different people and the amount of time and effort it takes to attract a high class of person to you.
    Greg "Hyena" Nichols
    Instagram: tacfit_az
    Facebook: SI Instructor Greg Nichols

#thinkinginviolence
    #tactisexual

Always entertaining, mildly offensive
    IANative: Indeed, when you grab Brent (or he grabs you), it feels like liquid unobtanium wrapped in rawhide... whereas Greg is just solid muscle wrapped in hate, seasoned w/ snuff and a little lead.

http://www.warriortalk.com/showthrea...he-Obscenities