Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This was 5 at 25yds, SI barrel and all SI internals of course.
    20180719_223842.jpg

Yeah the skill has to be there but I couldn't do this with a stock pistol with iron sights. It's not easier per se, it's doable.
    Be alert, stand firm in the faith, act like a man, be strong. Your every action must be done with love.

“Adversity introduces a man to himself.”

My buddy has an SI threaded in his G17 and we compared it to my OEM. I mean, we are all saying the same thing. Even I, who isn’t the greatest shooter, saw my groups go from fist sized at 7 and ten yards (must be trigger pulling) closed to “not quite one ragged hole.” The difference is there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Christopherloaf View Post
    My buddy has an SI threaded in his G17 and we compared it to my OEM. I mean, we are all saying the same thing. Even I, who isn’t the greatest shooter, saw my groups go from fist sized at 7 and ten yards (must be trigger pulling) closed to “not quite one ragged hole.” The difference is there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This was my experience. Just thought I wasn’t that great. Turns out the gun was in fact limiting my ability as the operator.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle