Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    Think of this like a stabbing knife with a bit more reach than a grab n stab. One handed, aimed at the face, rammed into an ear or under the chin.
    Right on. Expansion be damned. Penetration rules here. A larger, hard-recoiling 9mm or .380 will do nothing the .32 can't when so employed.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"Can I move?...I'm better when I move."

1, 11, 15. And a wakeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    The Remington 380 - The other one that is a similar design is the Remington 380. In fact, without having handled one it seems like an exact copy of the Rohrbaugh. I don't want to hear any Remington hate so be advised before anyone drops trou to give their Remington opinion. All mass produced weapons will need upgrading no matter the brand. We will eventually get one of these and see...but it is much bigger than the Seecamp.
    As I understand it, Rohrbaugh was sold to Remington Outdoors. They copied most of the design and incorporated it into the Remington 380, then they discontinued production of the Rohrbaugh pistols.
    - Ray -

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it comes to dominate our lives and interests."
    - Patrick Henry

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Attributed to Thomas Jefferson

The BORG COLLECTIVE.

Maybe they will buy Suarez International and all manner of edgy crazy things will become mainstream...who knows.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters