Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Or a spoon...
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post
    You could roll around with the thing taped to your johnson for all the speedy access will be of value.
    Best kata ever.

But please, no video.
    Armed Puritan

Or a spoon...
    Spoon Control … (to prevent obesity)?

Nothing like a sharpened spoon handle in an eye socket
    Gabriel Suarez

I got it brother...but the questions didn't come from new shooters. Nonetheless, as head shaking as it was, and for those guys, I posted them. I did figure out that the images were not flipped but had to rush off to a meeting so I didn't retake them.
    Copy.

Ironically, I ran a low light range a couple of weeks ago. LEOs with many years of experience had almost no clue how to hold and use a light efficiently and we do this training annually. Monkeys and footballs come to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    ...many years of experience.
    Wen I hear that I ask...experience in what? Tell me officer experienced, how many gunfights have you been in...how many armed criminal enemies have you personally shot?

That is about the time they tell me I am insane and begin their character assassination strategies. But it really is that simple...give us a number...and then the DR numbers to back it up. I can do that. Can the crop of backroom haters do that?

Nope.
    Gabriel Suarez

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Harris View Post
    Watch on left arm. Wedding ring on left hand. Also factor in the orientation of the belt buckle and tail of the belt and finally the seams of the pants.

For 100 years people argued that Billy the Kid was left handed...due to a reverse image in the photo of him. When if they'd looked closer they would notice the loading gate on his Winchester was on the wrong side...

I'm just asking the question about who else noticed because often people don't see information that was clearly there and visible ...if they just look at the details. Same applies out in the world. A lot of nonverbal info is given if you just take the time to look at what is there.
    Let's not overlook the biggest tell. Unless Gabe is trying for some training reps with his pistol in the offside position, this known righty is carrying on the left.
    NRA Pistol Instructor
    HITS - 3, 8/12/16
    CRG - 3, 8/13 - 8/14/16
    RGF - 2, 7/15 - 7/16/17
    CRG - 5, 7/7 - 7/8/18
    TN/GA/AL Training Group

"40 shots rang out....40 people fell. Patti and the Killer missed each other, but they shot that town to Hell!"
    Cow Patti, Jim Stafford via Randy Harris

Wen I hear that I ask...experience in what? Tell me officer experienced, how many gunfights have you been in...how many armed criminal enemies have you personally shot?

That is about the time they tell me I am insane and begin their character assassination strategies. But it really is that simple...give us a number...and then the DR numbers to back it up. I can do that. Can the crop of backroom haters do that?

Nope.

Experience in doing drills with flashlights. Every single year of their careers. For well over a decade or more. They still hold it like a cat turd and are confused by its operation...and thatís just the light...not to mention trying to hold it and shoot at the same time. Every year itís like theyíve never seen a flashlight before. I donít even want to guess what would happen in a real world event. I shake my head in wonder.

STILETTO_.jpg

GENTS - JUST GOT A DELIVERY NOTICE FOR TEN SUREFIRE STILETTOS. INVENTORY HAS BEEN ADJUSTED - WE HAVE TEN FOR SALE NOW!

BUY YOURS HERE - DELIVERY WITHIN A WEEK
    Gabriel Suarez