Default Serial killer confesses to 90 murders.

In my local area he confessed to killing two women in Mobile, AL in the 1980's and two more in Pascagoula, MS Police have confirmed some of the killings. The killer is 78 and in a wheel chair.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/28/us/samuel-little-serial-killer-deadliest/index.html

A convicted murderer says he killed 90 people and got away with it ...

58 mins ago - A convicted murderer says he killed 90 people and got away with it. ..... the most prolific serial killer in US history if convicted,

]
    He killed people from Florida to California.

Little was serving three consecutive life sentences in California for murdering three women in the late 1980s when investigators realized that a Texas cold case sounded like a Little murder. The former competitive boxer usually knocked out and then strangled his victims.
    Texas Ranger James Holland went to California to interview Little, who gladly shared information because he was hoping to change prisons and wanted to be extradited to Texas, according to the FBI.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

On the subject of another serial killer/contract killer/murderer for profit, I watched the Iceman tapes where FBI psychiatrist interviewed the Iceman in prison.

These stories can be very useful for how to handle such people. Also, the tactics they used were usually refined to the point one can learn more methods of violence.

The strangulation used by the prolific serial killer in your thread can also be used to weaken someone, so as to dominate them. I learned that from Ben de Fluriot, a fellow lifeguard in South Africa.

Ben was cousin of the de Fluriots I went to boarding school with, so took me into his confidence. I asked him once why he didn't own a gun. He said that he couldn't trust himself with one. I'm all ears when I hear this, and take it very seriously.

Ben was a very powerful person, but of deceptively average build. He was a big wave surfer and outstanding lifeguard. He had a side interest though, for which he carried a length of hose, folded in half like nunchucks.

His side interest was beating up the big guys. He explained that he would climb on their backs and choke them to unconsciousness. Then, wake them up, and beat the shit out of them. He said they were so weakened as to be helpless.

One day a man was found spying on women in the ladies, and immediately received the Ben treatment. Later, mercifully for him, the police were called. Now, that was not some BS, other lifeguards confirmed Ben's hobby.

Ben made me glad I wasn't a big guy. :) Like Cyrus the Mede, Ben could be used by God to punish a bully, but just being big guy would put you on his watch list. If he didn't like your ways, well.

But hey, I feel like we are completely different thinkers to 90% of the population out there. I have come to realize that sheeple is too kind of a description. I can relate to Ben the predator better than I can to them.

It's hard to sympathize with people who don't believe in evil, don't critical think about those around them, and won't take pause to connect the dots.

I know, or suspect, someone is a piece of shit much sooner than most. Can articulate why I think that, and am seldom surprised to find out something sinister about them. It's hard and depressing life to live like that, but the price you pay for being a nasty realist.

Women have very good intuition, so I pay attention to that too. Brainstorming people with my wife works well. Just like walking in the wilderness with a woman on either side, they will see the snake before you do.

I'm tying to up my game with securing my food and drink. Slow to no progress though. Park my car by cameras. Take an interest in Unknown Contacts. A course invented by Southnarc and continued by SI, with credit given him.

Yes, one of Gabe's instructors had this as one of his specialties, might have been John.
    Last edited by endsoftheearth; 11-29-2018 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by endsoftheearth View Post
    O.....................

The strangulation used by the prolific serial killer in your thread can also be used to weaken someone, so as to dominate them. I learned that from Ben de Fluriot, a fellow lifeguard in South Africa.

Ben was cousin of the de Fluriots I went to boarding school with, so took me into his confidence. I asked him once why he didn't own a gun. He said that he couldn't trust himself with one. I'm all ears when I hear this, and take it very seriously.

This serial killer was boxer and so far his revealed victims were women. He was stronger and was said to dominate/incapacitate by striking them. Then he strangled. Does not seem to be simiular to what you were discussing.
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

Oh, he stunned them by punching them. Yeah, not the softening up that I suspected then.

There was an African serial killer in SA, Moses was his name. He lured African women with the promise of jobs, and strangled them in remote areas. I think they figured he drew-out the procedure.

Earlier than that, when I reported for the Zululand Observer in the early eighties, there was an African security guard sneaking into the homes of local white families and hammering the man of the house in his sleep. However, "Hammer Man" never hurt the women or children.

Then there were Gert Van Rooyen and Joey Haarhof, a couple. Their undoing was that one of the girls they would abduct was a McGyver fan, and used methods or attitude that the show taught, to free herself from a closet.

Seems to me that many serial killers like to gloat over their victims, either in the stalking phase or in the captive phase. In the latter they render them weak or helpless.

So, I gather that serial killing is very rare in the vast majority of countries. It is predominantly American, British, South African, Australian, Canadian, German, Russian, Japanese and Italian phenomenon, when the per capita numbers are considered.

I try to think what these countries have in common, especially since I'm English culture South African now naturalized American.

Well, actually we know what causes serial killers, it's lack of human compassion and love during childhood. I notice that Continentals, Latin Americans etc express more affection and have better family relations than Anglos. So, Italy was surprising.

The black South African serial killers I attribute to the brutality of apartheid and the migrant labor system which broke up their families.

In America and Canada it's that individualism had led to isolation. Also, people are career oriented, so very few moms stay home. In the UK, Australia and white South Africa my guess is the stiff upper lip and WASP traits mean less compassionate child rearing.

Russia's dear leaders modelled mass murder to them. Germans and Japanese have the same issues of career that America had, and they seem to be the other stiff upper lip bunch. As I said, the Italian figures mystify me. Since adulthood I have wished that I had rather been born a Mediterranean person.

What Russia, USA and South Africa have had in common for a long time is that they are the top three at incarceration rates. That is to say, they are overly draconian in their punishing.

If I remember correctly 70% of all identified serial killers in the world operated in the USA. Also, the vast majority of mental health care, and medication of mental health patients, occurs in the USA, to the best of my rememberance.

Something the article neglects to mention is that serial killers most often kill within their own race group. Also, the mention of fifty percent of American serial killers being white actually means that other groups offend at a higher rate than whites do, given the demographics of America.

Anyhow, just makes the anglophone world realize that we aint all that, when it comes to mental health. And, America and South Africa are rather violent countries, by virtue of their history. Britain, Canada, New Zealand and Australia have gone soft on us. ;)

Sometimes I think that the happiest English speaking countries to live in are Zambia, Malawi, Botswana, Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria. Honestly, missionaries go to some of these places and never want to come back.

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/...l-killers.html
    Last edited by endsoftheearth; 11-29-2018 at 08:33 PM.

So, I gather that serial killing is very rare in the vast majority of countries. It is predominantly a British, American, Australian and South African phenomenon, when the per capita numbers are considered.
    I really wonder about that statement.
    List of serial killers by country

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ers_by_country

There was one loose in Tampa a while back Barnetmill, so I read up on it, different article to the one I posted. So far every article I've read had said the same thing.

I'll take a look at those numbers tomorrow. Suffice to say, there are 220 to 260 countries and only about 10 get a mention for having significant serial killers. Ja more than the three or four I originally quoted, but a great many countries have only a handful, or perhaps only one.

The US figures were not available in the list. They said the list is evolving, hmm.

Is the figure of nearly 70% of all serial killers identified in the world being from the USA, questionable, or is it that the number of countries with say more than 15 serial killers ever identified there is greater than just a few.

I mean, if they are going back a hundred years that would be a single serial killer identified every 6-7 years. Say eight in a 40 year biblical generation.

So how many countries have more than 15? Yeah, more than my statement, but not many considering how many countries there are.

I neglected to mention France, they seem to have quite a few in the Wikipedia article, any others that could compete for the top spots, that I didn't mention somewhere in my post?

India had quite a few, and is another English speaking country, as common language. I probably didn't mention very large countries as much because, per capita the serial killings there are very low, even though the number may look significant.

If India and China had showed even a third the numbers for the USA I'd call that very significant. However, I don't think theirs were near that high.

When I win a debate at home my wife says I should have been a lawyer. I've gone from accused to lawyer so many times. Now, with you I might not be so lucky. :)
    Last edited by endsoftheearth; 11-30-2018 at 04:46 PM.