Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampy View Post
    You got to Freeze the pucks 1st.....frozen pucks hurt like hell.... With others though, this kind of admits they need something to defend themselves with. In the land of the blind & defenceless, a single shot shotgun reigns supreme.
    I'm here to tell you non frozen pucks still hurt like hell too. I've taken my fair share to the shins during summer street games with my friends when I was a kid.
    ‘‘Four out of five politicians surveyed prefer unarmed, ignorant peasants.’’ — Unknown

"Surround your self with the following things and you will lead a pretty rewarding and satisfied life, God, Family, Good Friends, Good Food, Good Beer/Wine."

Quote Originally Posted by Speed is Life View Post
    Nothing more fun than "a barrel of axe handles..."!

-Scott

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    The police chief said the puck idea "was just kind of a spur-of-the-moment idea that seemed to have some merit to it and it kind of caught on," Gordon said.
    It has no pucking merit and Gordon's a pucking idiot.

Pucks are not meant to be *thrown*. They are designed to *slide on ice*. Yes, professional hockey players can pretty much make them dance with their sticks, but you know what they almost never do with a puck?

Throw it.

You know why? BECAUSE THAT IS PUCKING STUPID. Baseballs are meant to be thrown hard. Grenades are meant to be thrown hard. Pucks are NOT meant to be thrown hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    With weapons not allowed on campus, Gordon said to throw anything that could distract a shooter if fleeing or hiding also aren't an option.
    So basically they have these pucks not to play hockey with, but to use to INJURE someone.

You know what they call a tool intended to injure someone?

A weapon.

Pucktards.

Maybe they thought the Puckle gun shoots pucks?
    Geek Warlord
    Dungeons & Dragons & Deadlifts

Muscle Wizard Casts: Fist

CRG-1 DPS
    CRG-2 CRG x 2
    SGF-1 Shotgun Gunfighting
    Trauma care under fire
    Spetsnaz Sniper
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction
    HRO-6 CQB: Fighting in Structures
    CRG-4 Force on Force
    HRO-5 Terrorist & Active Shooter Interdiction - 3 day
    TWOTU edition
    Trauma Medicine for the CCW Operator
    Pistol Ground Fighting (Taint Shooting Progressions)

TWOTU since May 2015

I would like to add to the madness, sharing tom similar stories from my part of the world. People are now being violently and robbed while hiking on top of Table Mountain.

After month`s of hand wringing and outcry`s of "something has to be done." the "solution" that made the 19:00 news was an app on your mobile phone that lets your family and friends know where to find you after an attack!

The second group that has also made the news are cyclists that are being attacked on a daily basis along a particular route. In the beginning people were threatened at Knive Point and robbed when they came to a stop at an intersection. Forced to get of their bicycles and hand over anything of value.

Predictably the attacks have become increasingly more violent as the attackers have gotten more confidant. People are now being jerked of their bicycles while still in motion and beaten with Impact weapons when they hit the ground-One national champion ending up with a broken pelvis from her fall. After the last attack the person ended up with a knive stuck in his head & he had to peddle himself to the hospital.

So far the only reaction by the cycling community and the general public has being expressions of outrage and shock. Followed by complains that things are now out of control.

The thing that I find even harder to grasps than people`s refusal to take personal responsibility for their own safety is their willingness to walk into a trap. (Cycling to work every day along the same route.) Stating that they are determent not to led the bad people win. Believing that the way to achieve this is to continue to simply do things like they always have.

OSSU!
    Elfie
    HALFMAN HALFCAR

If we are going to go the ludicrous route, how about everyone has a trio of shuriken with a mandated PE class to learn how to use them?

geezer john

The androgynous freaks would do better to swat the bad men with their purses.

PE class used to be used to teach things like boxing, wrestling, archery, even (gasp) small bore shooting.

Back when they used to teach, but they dont do that anymore either... we all know it just government paid day care.

puking ludacris