Default Need prayers; local arsonist burning houses

We are having problems with someone burning down houses in our community. 5 fires so far within a half mile radius. So far they have all been unoccupied so no one was hurt and done early in the wee morning hours. Last night they burnt one at 2230 at night. Watched it burn from the house. I know the state fire marshal has been called in. Rumor has it, it is a local dope head kid but don't know if that is the case. I am worried he is getting bolder and will start hitting occupied houses since most the empty ones are gone. We are a rural community so it is scary. Been sleeping with one eye open!
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

Unoccupied as in abandoned to squatters and dopers?
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"Can I move?...I'm better when I move."

1, 11, 16. And a wakeup.

No, they are livable and had folks living in them not that long ago. It is not squatters, it is someone doing it on purpose.
    I rather you hated me for who I am than love me for who I ain't!
    This Ain't the Movies, and You Ain't John Wayne!

Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a 12 pound sledgehammer!
    TRAIN HARD= SOONER OR LATER YOU"LL NEED IT!

We had a pyromaniac here a few years ago. He was burning garages and barns, but most of them were in use. Took 6 months and a dozen buildings to catch him.

Prayers that your fire bug is caught soon. Before he burns a house that is occupied.

Prayers out for a quick resolution!

We had that going on around here a few years ago, but it was barns, and volunteer firefighters.
    Psalm 139:21,22
    Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
    I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

Life lesson: Whether on the road, or in the woods, the skunk ALWAYS has the right of way.

The truth is hatred to those who hate truth.

Similar goings on down in Petersburg, VA. Abandoned houses being burned right in the neighborhood.

I can't help but wonder if people are just getting tired of the houses standing there till the fall down while the owners refuse to spend money to keep them up, get the grass mowed/trimmed, etc. And they are probably a draw for squatters/druggies as well but so far that hasn't been mentioned by the local news.

Prayers for good hunting and for accuracy.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

About twenty years ago, I ran into a local guy I had known growing up. He had just got out of prison. There was a serial arsonist who was put in while my acquaintance was in. Seems no one wants to be confined with a firebug. People like that are a threat to everyone around them. The detailed description of the attack this particular maggot endured were stunning in both brutality and creativity. Ill spare the details. He lived, sort of.

My hope is that the stain in your AO gets what he's got coming.