Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've put about 150 in rounds through mine in two outings, a mixture of Wally World bulk pack Federal birdshot field loads, Federal full power 00 buck, Fiocchi 00 buck which is pretty mild (although it's advertised as 1325 fps), and Sellier and Bellot 00 buck which is pretty stout. Also some Hornady 8 pellet 1600 fps stuff that was very stout. Also tried some BP reduced recoil slugs which are VERY mild and the only semi I've found to cycle them is my 3-gun Benelli M2 and my 14" Benelli M2.......but barely.

All cycled reliably but the field loads didn't eject with a lot of authority. The Hornady 1600 fps stuff tossed the hulls out about 20 feet, hot stuff. I expect it to loosen up a bit as I get more rounds on it, but at this point it's a little marginal with the usual reduced recoil stuff often run in the pump guns. For now, I'll stick with the full power buck and slugs. The recoil with these doesn't seem problematic at all, but I don't have a Tac-14 or Shockwave to compare it to yet (I just ordered a Stakeout).

How does it run when you purposely "limp wrist" it? And when fired from awkward angles where it may not be braced in the hands as solidly as it should?
    - "When a resolute young fellow steps up to the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers."- Ralph Waldo Emerson

- We are what we do. You know who someone IS by what they DO. To do is to be...not the other way around.

As I said guys...we plan on getting one and working with it. Internet range reports by the Doughnuts and Beer Brigade are irrelevant. Thusfar I have not seen a single one outside paid for ads.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Quote Originally Posted by MesserMan View Post
    How does it run when you purposely "limp wrist" it? And when fired from awkward angles where it may not be braced in the hands as solidly as it should?
    Yep obviously that's the issue; but Im guessing it would be no worse no worse than a Glock when you limp wrist it..... Its man made, so of course it can fail. The question is how, and how often. Anticipating failure from an untested weapon, is, I suppose one part of evaluating. it; Im just not ready to condemn it until its actually been tested. Im sure the SI boyz will give it a good looking over.

Thought it was interesting ..when I picked up my TAC -14 that I ordered from Suarez, the guy in the shop says, “why didn’t you get the semi-auto”... sheeez.
    In every country where independence has taken the place of liberty, the first desire of a manly heart is to possess a weapon, which at once renders him capable of defence or attack, and, by rendering its owner terrible, often makes him feared- Alexandre Dumas

The FFL shop I had it delivered to..
    In every country where independence has taken the place of liberty, the first desire of a manly heart is to possess a weapon, which at once renders him capable of defence or attack, and, by rendering its owner terrible, often makes him feared- Alexandre Dumas