Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post

a bomb being triggered.

William Tom Frank?
    Depends on the phone I'd think, remember the note 7.

Haha

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

And believe it or not, Tejas has additional training requirements for "armed" security........... that said , there is a REAL difference between the guy outside the mini mall and the guy covering the business bigwig in for a politico meeting.

Harris county and not a cop, his goose is likely cooked by the DA if there arent serious details we arent hearing
    NEVER CONFUSE GETTING LUCKY WITH GOOD TACTICS (unless you are at the bar)

I'm not in the business of Losing

A stab to the taint beats most of the mystical bullshit, most of the time

He needs his guard lisence rovoked and prison time, too.
    The 2cd Amendment has no technological cut off date!
    The extermination of Islam before my dhimmitude!
    8-10-3 forever!
    The operative formerly known as Pug Puppy
    COBRA!

I just read that he has been indited.

"Christopher Bradley, 28, appeared in court earlier Wednesday. He is facing a charge of aggravated assault causing serious bodily injury in the shooting."
    - Ray -

"The Constitution is NOT an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it comes to dominate our lives and interests."
    - Patrick Henry

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Attributed to Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by RayMich View Post
    I just read that he has been indited.

"Christopher Bradley, 28, appeared in court earlier Wednesday. He is facing a charge of aggravated assault causing serious bodily injury in the shooting."
    Is that all????
    Dave

"If your sport does not put grease, blood, or dirt under your fingernails, then it's just a game!"

Quote Originally Posted by Redbug View Post
    Is that all????

Quick route to the same level of felony.

The guy that ran me over (thought my hit and run fatality was a DWI checkpoint and he wasnt going to be taken for his 5th DWI) was charged as Agg Assault, deadly weapon. Was the easiest to successfully prosecute. We could have charged criminal attempt to commit capital murder, but this was MUCH easier to successfully prosecute and we did successfully. End result the bad guy went to prison for the same amount of time with less chance of dodging the charge.

Even if you went with criminal attempt to commit murder you would still be at the same level of felony offense ( a criminal attempt is one degree lesser than the offense attempted)
    NEVER CONFUSE GETTING LUCKY WITH GOOD TACTICS (unless you are at the bar)

I'm not in the business of Losing

A stab to the taint beats most of the mystical bullshit, most of the time

Quote Originally Posted by coastalcop View Post
    Quick route to the same level of felony.

The guy that ran me over (thought my hit and run fatality was a DWI checkpoint and he wasnt going to be taken for his 5th DWI) was charged as Agg Assault, deadly weapon. Was the easiest to successfully prosecute. We could have charged criminal attempt to commit capital murder, but this was MUCH easier to successfully prosecute and we did successfully. End result the bad guy went to prison for the same amount of time with less chance of dodging the charge.

Even if you went with criminal attempt to commit murder you would still be at the same level of felony offense ( a criminal attempt is one degree lesser than the offense attempted)

Thanks Coastalcop...I did not know things worked that way.
    Dave

"If your sport does not put grease, blood, or dirt under your fingernails, then it's just a game!"