Default Raid finds rocket launcher, pipe bombs Florida white supremacist groups

Please switch to current events, put this in the wrong subforum

Not sure where they are going to go with this headline. Perhaps more gun and weapons laws

Authorities find rocket launcher, pipe bombs during raid on Florida white supremacist gangs

The U.S. Attorney's Office for the Middle District of Florida announced Thursday that 39 members of the Unforgiven and United Aryan Brotherhood gangs were charged with various federal firearms and drug violations.
    Authorities seized more than 100 illegal firearms, a rocket launcher and several pipe bombs as part of the raid, local ABC affiliate WFTS-Tampa Bay reported. Authorities also reportedly found several pounds of crystal meth and fentanyl.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...cid=spartanntp

Last edited by barnetmill; 11-17-2018 at 10:04 AM.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez

So what makes these firearms illegal? Possession by bad guys? Possession by felons? Were they stolen?

This is the .gov PIO default lexicon. It's not necessarily anti-gun. It just sounds more impressive to the sheeple.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"Can I move?...I'm better when I move."

1, 11, 17. And a wakeup.

When pipe bombs are outlawed only outlaws will have pipe bombs.

Ha! Bumper sticker.

I dare ya.
    Warrior for the working day.

Es una cosa muy seria. --Robert Capa

"...I ride the range in a Ford V8...Yippy Yi Yo Ki Yay." --Johnny Mercer

"Can I move?...I'm better when I move."

1, 11, 17. And a wakeup.

Oh my, a Tec 9 and what appears to be a Kel Tec in that line up.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa View Post
    Ha! Bumper sticker.

I dare ya.
    I have twice had marked cars closing for a 10-28 and saw my Blue Lives Matter bumper sticker. One bro tossed a salute as he passed. Somehow I think that a sticker cited above would not yield that.

Choirboy

Quote Originally Posted by choirboy View Post
    When pipe bombs are outlawed only outlaws will have pipe bombs.
    Ha Ha. That was honestly really punny.
    Is God Politically Correct? If not should you be? - F. Huff -- God is unchanging in His love. He loves you. He has a plan for your life. Don't let the newspaper headlines frighten you. God is still sovereign; He's still on the throne. - B. Graham -- No statement should be believed because it is made by an authority. - Robert A. Heinlein

Two of the bombs appear to be oversized "mortar" type fireworks. And I dont see the "rocket Launcher" not to downplay the bust but when I dont see the pic, I start thinking fireworks mortar tube or the estes model rocket kit the meth monkeys stole from Jr.
    NEVER CONFUSE GETTING LUCKY WITH GOOD TACTICS (unless you are at the bar)

I'm not in the business of Losing

A stab to the taint beats most of the mystical bullshit, most of the time

The link to the DoJ website lists those arrested and what federal charges are filed against them.

Two pipe bombs are listed. No mention of a rocket launcher or other explosives, or firearms that would be illegal if possessed by a non-felon and non-drug dealing citizen.
    Last edited by Ansbach; 11-19-2018 at 10:40 AM.