Default Blurring the lines...Shockwave 2.0

Put here to make sure the tribe was aware, and maybe spur the capitalist in Gabe (whom I would rather give money to than another supplier)

Im hoping that Gabe will start offering these in the store. The Shockwave 2.0 is the next evolution of the blade brace. I is sold as a buffer tube and blade or in a kit that also includes spring and buffer. After checking here, i bought two to test and I have to say Im impressed.

The claim to fame for the 2.0 is a proprietary buffer tube with oval slots down its length. These interact with a similarly oval shaped latch in the 2.0. Put together this effectively makes the brace adjustable in much the same way as the m4 stock it emulates , allowing it to be rapidly and toolessly adjust to fit a variety of arm lengths using a button latch contained on the 2.0

While there is generally enough LOP on the Glock PDW, most ar or ak pistols would benefit from this setup. Having run the setup on two AR type pistols i am seeing these on any system I own that uses a buffer tube.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    NEVER CONFUSE GETTING LUCKY WITH GOOD TACTICS (unless you are at the bar)

I'm not in the business of Losing

A stab to the taint beats most of the mystical bullshit, most of the time

This is Shockwave playing catch-up with the SBA-3 brace. The SBA-3 uses a regular M4 buffer tube. The SBA-3 is worlds better than the Shockwave. Gabe sells them both

When I looked at the store I didnt see the 2.0 listed. I have played with the SBA 3 brace and actually prefer the shockwave (horses for courses I guess) I like its smaller overall footprint over the SBA-3. I DO prefer the adjustment lever on the sba3 over the shockwaves but i havent had any problems manipulation either so far.

Will add it
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Excellent ! as I have several of my guys sporting AR pistols in their squads who will want one of these. I figure when they are in stock I will just make a single order for all of them.

When you get a chance to test it (if you havent already) i would appreciate your thoughts as well.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by coastalcop View Post
    ….I have played with the SBA 3 brace and actually prefer the shockwave (horses for courses I guess) I like its smaller overall footprint over the SBA-3....
    Yep its hard to beat the slim-ness of the Shockwave, but the SBA-3 feels better to me (Blonds VS Red heads).

How many of your guys? I may be able to do a large order.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

I would be in for 10 of the tube and brace kits ( several , but not all of them embrace the AR Pistol format and several use SBR )