Default MASS SHOOTINGS, UNARMED COPS, AND THE BOTTOM LINES

MASS SHOOTINGS, UNARMED COPS, AND THE BOTTOM LINES

Saturday, November 10, 2018

1). People are becoming weaker and more stupid...some become teachers, some become police. They do not stop being weak and stupid with their new positions.

2). Bad guys are still bad guys...some may be like the guys in item 1, and they get caught all the time...but not all guys are like what is described in item 1.

3). Your safety depends, and has always depended on you, your skill, your preparedness and your cleverness. Nobody is coming to save you. The best they will do is to take a flattering pic of your dead body for the report.

4). Rules are about controlling everyone in item 1 and 2, but as we see, they fail and will always fail. Your safety depends on you. If a rule interferes with item 3, ignore it.

5). Get good at understanding item 3 and carrying out item 4.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Brief and true.

EXACTLY

Sweet perspective that.

Default MASS SHOOTINGS, UNARMED COPS, AND THE BOTTOM LINES

YES!! ^^^
    A succinct articulation of cultural condition.
    This may be too blindingly fundamental for WSUIís* to acknowledge. They have been trained that they arenít responsible for themselves; others are to blame or provide service.

*weak/stupid/useful/idiots
    Last edited by Ted Demosthenes; 11-11-2018 at 12:58 PM.
    Ted Demosthenes
    Suarez International Staff Instructor

From Murphy: "Incoming has the right-of-way" (so, GTFOTX!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post

3). Your safety depends, and has always depended on you, your skill, your preparedness and your cleverness. Nobody is coming to save you. The best they will do is to take a flattering pic of your dead body for the report.

4). Rules are about controlling everyone in item 1 and 2, but as we see, they fail and will always fail. Your safety depends on you. If a rule interferes with item 3, ignore it.

5). Get good at understanding item 3 and carrying out item 4.

I saw my Uncle carrying in CA when I was a kid and I remember having almost this exact conversation with him. I knew at the time it was almost impossible to do so and said as much. He simply responded with a "yeah, so?" and we had this talk.

Thank you for a succinct analysis as well as a solution.

I had a conversation with a young man who works for me. He was a MP and is going to be starting the academy for a major PD near me. He has had some good experience and would be a worthy member of the tribe, at the same time, he was surprised when I told him that back in the paleolithic era we carried all the time. We may have had a sip, but we kept it under control. His answer was all the cops in TO were afraid they'd lose their jobs. I pointed out that even if they lost their jobs, they would at least be able to look themselves in the mirror. I think a light bulb went on.

Jim Miller
    ISA 6:8