Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default MASS SHOOTINGS, UNARMED COPS, AND THE BOTTOM LINES

MASS SHOOTINGS, UNARMED COPS, AND THE BOTTOM LINES

Saturday, November 10, 2018

1). People are becoming weaker and more stupid...some become teachers, some become police. They do not stop being weak and stupid with their new positions.

2). Bad guys are still bad guys...some may be like the guys in item 1, and they get caught all the time...but not all guys are like what is described in item 1.

3). Your safety depends, and has always depended on you, your skill, your preparedness and your cleverness. Nobody is coming to save you. The best they will do is to take a flattering pic of your dead body for the report.

4). Rules are about controlling everyone in item 1 and 2, but as we see, they fail and will always fail. Your safety depends on you. If a rule interferes with item 3, ignore it.

5). Get good at understanding item 3 and carrying out item 4.
    Gabriel Suarez

Turning Lambs into Lions Since 1995

Suarez International USA Headquarters

Brief and true.

EXACTLY

Sweet perspective that.

Default MASS SHOOTINGS, UNARMED COPS, AND THE BOTTOM LINES

YES!! ^^^
    A succinct articulation of cultural condition.
    This may be too blindingly fundamental for WSUI’s* to acknowledge. They have been trained that they aren’t responsible for themselves; others are to blame or provide service.

*weak/stupid/useful/idiots
    Last edited by Ted Demosthenes; 11-11-2018 at 11:58 AM.
    Ted Demosthenes
    Suarez International Staff Instructor

2019 Classes:

CRG-3 Advanced Gunfighting, November 2-3 2019, Mapleton, OR

From Murphy: "Incoming has the right-of-way" (so, GOTFX!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel Suarez View Post

3). Your safety depends, and has always depended on you, your skill, your preparedness and your cleverness. Nobody is coming to save you. The best they will do is to take a flattering pic of your dead body for the report.

4). Rules are about controlling everyone in item 1 and 2, but as we see, they fail and will always fail. Your safety depends on you. If a rule interferes with item 3, ignore it.

5). Get good at understanding item 3 and carrying out item 4.

I saw my Uncle carrying in CA when I was a kid and I remember having almost this exact conversation with him. I knew at the time it was almost impossible to do so and said as much. He simply responded with a "yeah, so?" and we had this talk.

Thank you for a succinct analysis as well as a solution.

I had a conversation with a young man who works for me. He was a MP and is going to be starting the academy for a major PD near me. He has had some good experience and would be a worthy member of the tribe, at the same time, he was surprised when I told him that back in the paleolithic era we carried all the time. We may have had a sip, but we kept it under control. His answer was all the cops in TO were afraid they'd lose their jobs. I pointed out that even if they lost their jobs, they would at least be able to look themselves in the mirror. I think a light bulb went on.

Jim Miller
    ISA 6:8

I was told by my uncle, when i spotted his carry while digging clams on the beach, that he always carried even where there was no legal carry...I was about 15 at the time and less than a year away from having a sawed off 12 Ga stuck in my face as a service station attendant. I hadn't listened too well before that, because - well it was ILLEGAL. Afterwards, WELL....Concealed means CONCEALED.
    A Smith & Wesson Beats 4 Aces.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Miller View Post
    His answer was all the cops in TO were afraid they'd lose their jobs.
    Jim Miller
    ISA 6:8
    Sad state of affairs, being politically correct and afraid to lose your job may result in you losing your LIFE...

What think you all of this lady LEO.
    This LEO had a gun, but was saved by another LEO with a gun. Suspect was a murderer of an 88 yr old man in Pennsylvannia and suspect was sleeping in a car and went for a gun that apparently he was not able to fire for some reason and he started to struggle with LEO over the gun.
    ** (Disclaimer: This video content is intended for educational and informational purposes only) ** Authorities have released dashcam and bodycam footage of a murder suspect pulling a gun on a Lakemoor police officer and attacking her in July. Lakemoor Police Officer Brianna Tedesco was on routine patrol at around 5 a.m. on July 24, 2018, when she came across an occupied SUV on a narrow gravel road near Four Seasons Boulevard & Sullivan Lake Road. The Lake County State’s Attorney’s Office said that the man inside the car, Kenneth E. Martell, 36, of Meadville, Pennsylvania, was wanted for murder after he tied, robbed, beat and stabbed to death 88-year-old Theodore Garver in his Beaver Township, Pennsylvania home three days prior. Officer Tedesco found Martell lying down inside the vehicle. She asked him for identification and he gave her a fake name. Officer Tedesco then asked Martell for written identification and he pointed a handgun at her head. “It became apparent that the tender of a piece of paper was designed to distract Officer Tedesco from what Martell was about to do,” Lake County State’s Attorney Michael Nerheim said. A struggle ensued and the two began fighting over the gun. Lakemoor Police Officer Anthony Loiacono, who was the backup officer to Officer Tedesco, arrived at the scene. He fired one shot, which struck Martell in the head, after he saw the man was armed with a handgun in each of his hands, Nerheim said. Martell was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics. An autopsy showed that Martell had numerous traces of drugs in his system at the time of his death. “Based upon the facts gathered in this investigation and a review of the applicable Illinois Statutes, Officer Loiacono acted reasonably and appropriately. Martell’s acts of deception and lies to Officer Tedesco were a prelude to an ambush,” Nerheim said in his released final report.
    One who hammers his gun into a plow plows for those who do not....Unknown
    ...at the end of the day its not about anything else but YOU AND YOURS..... Gabe Suarez
    ....WANT not NEED is what America is all about. ..... Gabe Suarez
    Its not about how fast you can load, but about how well you can shoot ..... Someone being saved by a speed load is not something that has happened with any regularity. Gabe Suarez