Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Well, the guy in the article seems to have ignored the whole no knives in public thing.

LOL! Not to mention driving a vehicle on to a footpath, setting of an incendiary device, assaulting a police officer, assault with intent, attempted murder, and murder.

Did I miss something? Helluva delay before the brothers in Melbourne turned the asshole into worm food...

Quote Originally Posted by mfjudge View Post
    Did I miss something? Helluva delay before the brothers in Melbourne turned the asshole into worm food...
    You didn't miss anything. The first officer engaged kept backing up swinging some kind of impact weapon at Hassan Khalif Shire Ali before his partner - a rookie with 3 months on the job - shot the Somalian with one round, COM.

Points to note in the video linked below: Homeless bystander interdicts the terrorist's charge at the police with a shopping cart, rookie has his pistol out and ready looking for the shot, but the engaged officer gets in the way, short distance at which the shot is taken using instinctive point shooting (not sighted).

https://www.smh.com.au/national/vict...11-p50fch.html
    Last edited by P.D.; 11-11-2018 at 04:06 PM.

Lot of bleating by the neutered COP about the course of incident and "desecalation"...

Quote Originally Posted by nada View Post
    yep sadly I have to agree Australia's not the country it used to be
    the system has completely endoctrined the current generation
    and us older country blokes are now in the minority
    Cant see it changing. the general public have accepted there masters and love there imaginary safety
    Dont give an inch its a slippery slope with no easy way back
    I have a facebook friend who was in the South African infantry and managed a gun store in South Africa. He emigrated to Peth in 1997 and was under the mistaken belief you could not own any guns in OZ! As I have shot in OZ I told him this was wrong. He is of the belief that Australias gun laws keep crime from happening. I couldnt believe this guy. Every shooter I met in OZ wished for US style gun laws.